chapter 36

(Zanza)pov

I foresight the future and saw Shulk and his friend show up to face me, I finished them and i was in a void place. Wait... why am i in this place i said as i heard something behind me so i look and saw a person there.

who are you i asked as the person just standing there, so... you want to know my name said the person. Yes i said as the person started laughing, you think i would tell you Zanza said the person as i was shocked when he said my name.

Zanza, once you fall and i will be free said the person, what do you mean i ask. well... I am trapped somewhere or in someone said the person, wait... Does that mean? i asked. That right and i soon be free said the person as he showed me his wings.

wait a minute, you are an off breed Telethia i said. Oh, that is right and i am not like that Telethia born y/n, soon you have to fight him and his friend said the person. So why are you telling this i asked.

soon you will know why and also me and my teammate will rule both worlds, lastly my name is Telethia said Telethia as he ran at me and attacked me. I closed my eyes and nothing happened, then i opened my eyes and saw the person gone.

I was in the same place before I was in the void, why he said that and they will rule both worlds... But why i said as I sense something happened, So Dickson has passed and Lorithia too, How can this be? i asked.

Are my Telethia growing weak? How could they be defeated by such worthless mortals? I asked as i hear Meyneth voice, This world belongs to you all, Create a world with no need for gods said Meyneth voice.

A world that has no need for gods?, There is no world without a god. This world belongs to me! and not to that person i said as launching a light from me.

(Shulk)pov

Where are we?! asked Reyn, What happen?! It night-time! Is Riki have bad dream?! said Riki. Look down! Look at all the stars! said Fiora, We're not on Bionis any more. There's no land or sea either i said.

we follow a red light and head for Zanza while we are fighting a few foe from the past, and we saw something in front of us. It's beautiful said Fiora, Is that a ball of water? i asked, So, you finally made it, Shulk said Alvis.

It's you! i said, What is it, Shulk? Asked Fiora as i didn't hear her. I cannot wait to see which path you choose, Let us meet again after you have made your choice said Alvis as a light show up and got too bright.

Welcome, Shulk said Zanza. That voice! It's Zanza! i said, But he looks different said Fiora, I had planned to use the body obtained from Shulk as a vessel in which to dwell for the next millennium said Zanza.

However, I came to possess a great and unexpected power said Zanza, Meyneth's Monado i said. Correct. In addition to my own Monado, which you kept safe for me, I was able to obtain a second weapon which holds the power of creation said Zanza.

Now I possess all I desire. There is no longer any need for the life of Bionis, I must thank you indeed, Shulk. You were of more use to me than any of my disciples. Now that I have the Monados, I can forgive you your betrayal said Zanza.

You gonna give him a reward? asked Reyn, Precisely. I will have him serve as my new disciple, You will be granted eternal life and unimaginable strength. Death will be but a fleeting afterthought said Zanza.

Are you so arrogant to believe that the High Entia, no, all life Bionis, are nothing but your playthings?! Shouted Melia. Playthings? asked Zanza, Yes, You don't know how it feels to have slain my brethren said Melia.

After they had transformed into Telethia! said Melia, What are you talking about? A Telethia is a High Entia's true form. I did not transform them, I returned them. The telethia are mere cells from my body said Zanza.