chapter 32

(Fiora)pov

we are in colony 6 with the Junks and I am with Shulk body, Shulk. Here. Miqol made you a wonderful new weapon. Since you lost your Monado, I mean. It uses the latest Machina technology i said.

Use it when you wake up. Then let's all go on living i said as I go to the other. We've relocated the High Entia and Nopon refugees to Colony 6. Thankfully the Mechon did us a favour by fortifying it for us. It should hold out for a while said Otharon.

It's ironic. We want to escape Zanza but we can't leave his body, the Bionis said Dunban. Well... this is our home said Reyn, Princess, I have to know. Should we be worried about the evacuated High Entia? asked Otharon.

I cannot be sure, but I believe not. All those who survived are part Homs like me said Melia, understood said Otharon. If they ever do trans form, I will be among them. If that time comes, you know what to do said Melia.

Are you sure? asked Otharon. Everyone is obliged to accept their fate said Melia. No way! There's no way Kallian would leave the fate of the High Entia to you if that was gonna happen! said Reyn. Precisely. And Melia... If we are to survive, we must fight Zanza and the Telethia said Dunban.

It may not be the case with all of them, but a large number of Telethia were once High Entia - your subjects and your brethren said Dunban. I am prepared for that. Even if it means harming my brethren, it is for the protection of the survivors. That is the final wish of my father and brother. I will fight! To free the souls stolen by Zanza said Melia.

You are a fighter, Melia. We will need all your strength in the fight ahead said Dunban. Can i say something? asked y/n, sure y/n said Melia. well... I was thinking and i think i know why some of the High Entia turned into Telethia said y/n.

what do you mean? asked Dunban, I think only the full blood High Entia turned into Telethia because of the gene and the half High Entia, half Hom somehow destroyed the gene so you can't turn into Telethia so that mean, you are saved said y/n.

so that means the survivors and I are saved said Melia, that right said y/n as I walked in. How's Shulk? asked Reyn, He's going to make it. His wound has closed. I think Meyneth used the last of her power to protect him... i said.

So he's OK said Reyn. Linada is tending to him now said Sharla, Fiora? asked Melia. He won't wake up. It's like his consciousness has sunk to the bottom of a cold, dark lake. I keep saying his name but he doesn't respond i said.

Zanza's gonna pay for this! said Reyn, What if the Telethia attack?! said Juju. Then we'll have to fight without Shulk. That's why we've strengthened our defences said Otharon, That weapon I made should come in handy as well said Miqol.

We're backed into a corner, but we'll give it all we've got said Reyn. Can your resistance truly achieve anything? asked Alvis, What do you mean by that, Alvis? asked Reyn. Exactly what I said. we were all born of the Bionis, of Zanza said Alvis.

It is Zanza's will that the Telethia return us to the body from whence we came. Whether we die of old age or in battle, we all eventually return to the Bionis. We cannot escape this fate. Am I wrong? asked Alvis.

You've got it backwards, man. Just 'cos he thinks it, doesn't make it so. We decide whether to keep living or not said Reyn. I agree. Even though he is our creator, that does not afford him the right to take our lives on a whim said Dunban.

But that is the thinking of a Homs. He is a god. Such morals cannot apply to gods said Alvis. So you think we should just up and die?! said Reyn, If that is the fate decided by a god said Alvis. You are mistaken if you think we will simply accept such a fate and wait to die said Dunban.

We'll never stop fighting. Not till the end! said Reyn. To Zanza, the outcome is the same. Thus your logic is flawed said Alvis, It ain't the will the outcome that's important. It's the will to fight back said Reyn.

Even if you die in vain? asked Alvis, Alvis! Whose side are you on?! You scared of something?! Frightened of a few Telethia?! said Reyn. Stop this. There's no point fighting amongst ourselves! said Otharon as i felt something.

Fiora? asked Melia, Sorry. I need to go and get some air i said as i didn't know Melia follow me outside.

(Melia)pov

I head outside and follow Fiora, i walk on the path for a while and i find her so i walk to her. Fiora, are you all right? i asked, Guess I wasn't hiding it well. I didn't want to worry anyone said Fiora.

It must be difficult living with that body i said, I'm getting more and more used to it. But people still look at me funny. Ah, it's not that bad, It feels pretty comfortable actually. I don't need to worry about food, or anything like that said Fiora.

I see i said, This body... The energy from the chest component made it work. It turned out to be a Monado. Such a strange feeling said Fiora. A Monado? was that the Monado that Zanza took from Meyneth?! i said as Fiora nod to me.

Will your body cease to function?! i said, I'll be fine for now. There's still some stored energy left said Fiora. But then what? i asked, Melia, If I ever... Please take care of Shulk said Fiora. Don't talk like that! i said.

How can you ask me such a thing? i asked, I'm sorry said Fiora. There's no need to apologise i said, You're right. Thank you, Melia said Fiora, If Shulk awakes, will you tell him? i asked. No. He worries too much anyway said Fiora.

He does worry. It's just like him i said, Actually, I'm already dead. I have been since the Mechon attack said Fiora. Fiora... i said, But i'm happy now. This body has given me the chance to live. Maybe I don't have much time left. But at least I can be with Shulk for a little while longer said Fiora.

Do you feel that strongly for him? i asked, Yes. That's why I'll fight on, and help him in any way I can. Let's get back, Everyone will start worrying said Fiora. Yes. You are right i said, And Melia... Can you keep it secret from the others? asked Fiora.

You do not want them to worry. I admire your strength i said, Maybe I'll tell him but only when the time is right said Fiora. I won't say a word i said as we are about to head back till we hear a sound.

A siren?! said Fiora, Fiora! Let's hurry back! i said. OK! said Fiora as we ran back, Meanwhile to the other. That siren! Is that...? said Dunban as two Hom soldiers come in, Telethia! A horde of them are approaching! said Hom soldiers.

Let's move! said Dunban, Gotcha! said Reyn. I'm going too! said Fiora, But Shulk needs you! said Reyn. I know, but I can't just stay here. What if something happened to you? What would I tell Shulk when he wakes up? asked Fiora.

Fiora, are you sure? i asked as she nodded and i understood, we head outside and head outside of colony 6. we saw a lot of Telethia here, Lots of Dinobeast! said Riki. Look, it's him! said Sharla as we saw Dickson there.

So he survived said Reyn, Dickson! shouted Dunban. That's right! Glad to see me? asked Dickson, Shut up! said Reyn as we hear him laughing. Looks like that High Entia's big bro died for nothing! said Dickson as i heard him.

Don't be like that. You'll meet him soon enough. You might even be reborn if you're returned to Lord Zanza. Who knows? He might be your boyfriend in the next life said Dickson, You will not mock the memory of my brother! i said.

You lot don't know when you're beaten! Why don't you just give up? asked Dickson as an ether shot went by his head and we looked at y/n. Oh that right i almost forgot, the battle with Zanza Telethia and Claw marks Telethia was great as i was there but there is one more thing said Dickson.

What is it? asked y/n, you saw the body of the Claw marks Telethia said Dickson. yes i did and i saw mostly my kind... No, It can't be said y/n as Dickson was laughing. what is going on? i asked. Well you all saw what happened in the Mechonis said Dickson.

yes... Why? i asked, Because I was the one who took out most of Claw marks Telethia said Dickson as we were shocked to hear that. You... Will...Pay shouted y/n as we saw his eyes glowing green, What the... Telethia attack the telethia born said Dickson and y/n run at the Telethia.