chapter 37 and a new evil born

(Melia)pov

we saw the dust cloud around y/n as Zanza attack landed, no... he can't dead said Reyn. Dinoborn y/n gone? Asked Riki, there is no way he is gone i said. wait... What meaning of this shouted Zanza as we heard him.

As the dust is getting clearer and we saw something glowing green and then we were shocked to see, it was y/n and he was holding Zanza Monado by his wing. He uses ether purge on time said Dunban.

That is good i said, How? The power of a god cannot be overcome said Zanza. Yes it can be overcome, we are fighting for a future for us to live in and without you Zanza said y/n as he turns to look at us and his eyes were glowing green.

Then y/n used both his hands to use supernovae to push back Zanza, wait... he can do that said Sharla. Yes he can said someone as we turn to see a High Entia there and walk to us, who are you i asked. My name is f/n and the father of y/n, also mate to m/n said f/n.

 My name is f/n and the father of y/n, also mate to m/n said f/n

(f/n and also look like you but older, and without the helmet)

What?! Shouted Dunban, it was your voice i heard said y/n. That is right my son said f/n, that impossible said Zanza. Oh it is very possible and you will pay for hurting my son, his friend, his mate and my wife clan said f/n as he launch a powerful ether shot at Zanza.

We saw Zanza launch a few feet back from us, that was an ether shot said y/n. Right and you got some ether from me and from your mother too, but you got an ether attack that only you can use said f/n as y/n was shock to hear that.

sir? i asked, you must be Melia said f/n, that is right sir i said. Thank you for bring with my son said f/n, your welcome f/n i said. Son... Can you tell your mother, I miss her and keep living on for me said f/n.

I will father said y/n, good and Alvis... it your turn said f/n as he vanishes thin air. Alvis? asked Zanza as we all heard Alvis voice, Zanza, This is the providence of the world. Even gods are merely beings restricted to the limited power deter mined by providence said Alvis.

That power, although great, is not unlimited and y/n, I need you to weaken Zanza so Shulk can finish him said Alvis. Right said y/n as he is getting ready, that voice! said Shulk, Alvis?! How dare you disobey me?! said Zanza as we saw y/n having ether in his wing claw and hand.

I am Monado. I was here at the beginning and I will proclaim the end said Alvis, But that... That's impossible! said Zanza as we turn to see y/n already. It's time to stop you once and for all, now it is time to use Endless Multi Ether Laser said y/n as we saw hundreds of ether and attack Zanza.

Shulk, it is time for you to choose. Does this world belong to Zanza? Or does it belong to you? Asked Alvis. That is something I decided long ago! said Shulk as he used the Monado and has a new symbol in it.

That symbol! said Zanza as he was shocked, Today, we use our power to fell a god, and then seize our destiny! said Shulk as he jumped slash attack on Zanza and cut right through him, All that I am is fading. The memory of a god's existence, born from the chaos of creation. It is vanishing said Zanza as the light cover all of us.