chapter 10

(Sharla)pov

we got our thing and headed to Melia, so we got everything i said. yes and let's ask Melia, we are ready said Shulk as we walk around the corner and to see her there. Melia, what will you do now? ask Shulk.

i would like to repay you for your help, permit me to act as your guide to Eryth Sea said Melia. Of course! we'd love you to said Shulk, but i must warn you, Eryth Sea is vast. Do you know where you wish to go? ask Melia.

There's a dark tower at the head of the Bionis, i saw it in a vision that's where i must go said Shulk. A dark tower? then we need not search at all said Melia, So you've heard of it? ask Shulk. Heard of it? I have seen it said Melia.

a Dark tower at the head of the Bionis, only one place fits that description said Melia. So you know it? i said as Melia nod, i believe what you saw was Prison Island said Melia. Prison Island, Dickson said the same thing said Reyn, you right about that said y/n.

Indeed. Melia, have you ever been there? said Dunban, i have not set foot upon the island, but i know of it, Prison Island is sealed. No one may enter without an imperial sanction said Melia. Imperial sanction? that means we'll be needing someone to grant us entry said Dunban.

I've heard that Eryth Sea is home to an empire ruled by the High Entia. They might be our best chance said Dunban. oh said y/n as he gets worried, i put my hand on his shoulder and he know it will be fine.

You are knowledgeable for an Homs said Melia, Sanctions, empires? Anyone help here? said Reyn. A sanction is permission from someone important. An empire must be a place ruled by an Emperor. In other words, we need an Emperor's permission to enter the island i said.

This Emperor... is he important? said Reyn, Long before we Homs built the colonies... A group of so-called royal-types or imperials ruled our lands. Think of them like the heads of our colony. But with much greater influence and power said Dunban.

Now i get it. Dunban knows more than a textbook! said Reyn, are you kidding? That's first year Homs history, Reyn! i said. I might have slept through that class... So when do we get to meet these High Entia folks? said Reyn.

You are so... Forget it i said, i agree with you Sharla said y/n, thank y/n i said as he nod. First we must travel to the imperial capital said Melia, we'll see how easy it is to see this Emperor said Dunban.

My promise was to be your guide, i will not break it said Melia. Melia, isn't that the... said Shulk as Melia walked to her left, The shortcut to Eryth Sea, yes and before we head up, i need to ask y/n for something said Melia.

sure thing said y/n, you really mean it when you about to face the Telethia said Melia. yes i do and i also lost some friends to some enemies so that i really mean what i said said y/n, i am glad to hear that and thank you said Melia as y/n nod.

(y/n)pov

we head up the Stairs and follow the path, then we see a Nopon at the top of the tree and we talk to the Nopon. she can send us to Eryth Sea in a flash of light, so ask her we are all ready to go.

then a light showed up and i saw Melia and the others go in, Reyn just stood there for a bit. i know Reyn and it will be fine i said, thank y/n for that said Reyn as he walked in the light. i just sigh and i walk in the light.

We showed up at Eryth Sea, Who would've thought Eryth Sea was right on top of Riki's village, Dive deep enough and you can reach their tree! said Reyn. Perhaps you should try? said Dunban, might do, haven't decided yet said Reyn.

Is something wrong? said Melia, aren't you curious... about why we're going to Prison Island, i mean? said Shulk. It is not common for Homs to visit this region, you may have a good reason, but forgive me. I do not pry into other people's business said Melia.