15

"It's okay, love. It's gonna be okay….I've got you…" Crowley rasped softly as he held his husband close. Both had no idea how long they sat there on their bed clinging to each other and crying.  Crowley stared at the pregnancy test. It was positive. 

Aziraphale was pregnant. 

How the bloody hell was that possible?

"Crowley…" Aziraphale finally spoke. 

"Yes angel?" 

"This doesn't feel real….it's not even possible….but here we are…" 

"I know, I know." Crowley replied. "But no matter what happens I'm here for you." 

Aziraphale glanced down at his stomach. "And the baby?"  

"Of course for the baby!" Crowley replied, his voice cracking as fresh tears stung his eyes. "Our baby….unless you want to make a different choice…I'll support you regardless…"

"What on Earth are you implying?" Aziraphale rasped. 

Crowley shrugged. "If you don't want it, the baby…"

"NO!" Aziraphale exclaimed, horrified, "I want to keep it! It's an innocent baby for fucks sake! It's our baby....."

Crowley sighed in relief. "I'm glad to hear that angel."

"Oh Crowley….I don't know what to make of this. I'm so afraid but at the same time I'm so happy….we're going to be fathers!" Aziraphale started to cry again. 

Crowley sniffed, "Yeah….fathers…." Crowley pulled Aziraphale into a hug. "I love you angel."

"I love you too Crowley." Aziraphale glanced down at his stomach. "And I love our baby as well...."

"Ditto." Crowley croaked as he placed a hand on Aziraphale's belly. The baby’s will to live was strong enough to rev up the Bentley and drive it all the way to Alpha Centauri and back. Crowley thought his chest would burst with pride as fresh tears stung his eyes.