Prologue

Recapitulation...

Doctor said that I have PTSD and it'll take time to started speaking again. I will go on therapy and I will take antidepressants. I wanted to tell Viktor that I love him. And tell everyone that it's not theit fault but I just writed it. They don't forgive themselves but I did all of this. I left them alone and with all of this shit. I disappointed them again. If it'll get better?? Time will show...

I got on the college, it's Cambridge. I will study social, human and political sciences. 

After that what happened. I got some pills on my depression, anixety and PTSD. I still don't feel happy or normal or whatever. But it's getting better. I go on a therapy and it helps but it's still hard. I feel guilty and just sad.

We're not talking with Alex that much like we used to. Because we had an argument and it just didn't end good. We're still friends but nothing big.

I broke up with Viktor. But we're still friends too. Maybe more than I am with Alex. We weren't happy anymore. It was the good person but bad time. That happens sometimes.

The boys are on tour again. And I hope they're alright. Because I did it hard for everyone who was or is someone important for me. Our friendship changed to better. They are my only friends beside Viktor. I am closets to Louis I think but like to everyone. Liam's like my older brother. He's really caring and kind. Zayn is the older brother too. He's helping me with so much things and we have some interesting conversation too. Niall always bright my day same like Louis. And Harry is second Luke. He's something like my younger brother like Luke. Even he's older than me, we're talking about things what are need to be spoke with girl for him. I love them all and they really helped me. I'm trying to do the same.

I dyed my hair on purple. I hope it's purple but they said it is so... I stopped wear the contacts. They said that I'm not supposed to be isecure about my eyes. And I like them but sometimes I still wear the contacts because I just want to show something about me and I don't know... it's hard to explain it. I changed a lot last months.

But my new life starts soon so I'll see how it'll be.

--------------------------------------------------------

So prologue of new book. Tomorrow is the first chapter up because I want. : ) Yes this part was supposed to be Tommorow and the first chapter on Monday but like I said I wanted it this way. I love this book and I hope you like it too. You'll see.  I love you all. Byee<333