07

New year...

New goals, experiences maybe new life who knows. And of course lots of fun I hope. I will spend a lot of time with boys these days. First of all Brook is going on a exchange to Japan. She will be there to end of the school year and maybe to end of this year all. I feel really bad. Because she is my girlfriend and I will not see her for at least 6 months maybe year. It's not like she didn't tell me before. But I just didn't want to think about it so I think about it now. I was on airport with her and now she's in her flight there. I miss her already...

And second reason is that they are going on tour in February again. So then I will be alone here. Not exactly alone. I still have Ellie, Matteo and Jasper but still. The lads are my closest friends. And I know them most. So I will be alone. Not exactly but... Okay I'll stop.

But in March after my second term ends. I have some plans.... But yeah it's secret I guess.

We were celebrating Louis' birthday and Christmas of course. And I spent a lot of time with Brook. But now. I'm with the lads in their big house. School starts in 15 days and I want to spend most time with them what I can spend. And then after school starts I will be here on most of weekends I hope.

I woke up the boys because I wanted to do my tea. So they are little mad at me but honestly I started laughing when they came to the kitchen. They looked so funny. Especially Harry because his hair was so messed up.

I'm planning some pranks on them before the tour. To annoyed them as much as possible. And I want to get revenge on Louis because he did a lot of pranks on me last year.

„How did you sleep??” I asked trying to hold my laugh. Zayn get me a death stare. And I wanted to laugh again. I don't know why but I love to annoying them. Just like their little sister. What is true probably I guess. I'm like their little sister.

But sometimes like the older one too. Most when Harry's crying because of some girl. Or when Louis did a prank on Niall and hide every food in the house. Niall broke down in tears. So I almost killed Louis and calmed down Niall. And when Liam had a nightmare. What I didn't know is possible but he was really scared. So I calmed him down too. And lots of different times.

But today I'm going to be their little annoying sister. *Evil laugh* I made them breakfast and maybe my hand slip and I put a little more pepper in there. Whaaat?? No I didn't do that on purpose. Definitely not. *Cough cough* *maybe* *cough cough*. I guess Liam first find out. I bite my lips to not start laughing out loud when I saw the rest of the guys faces.

„Are you okay guys?? Do you need help?? What happend??” I said trying to sound worriedly and seriously. Niall point on water. So I took a glass and splash the water on all of them. And then I started laughing unstoppable. When I calmed down little I gave all of them water. Because they looked really red. I wasn't trying to kill them. NO. Not really. Then I ran away and locked in my bathroom. Because they looked like they would kill me if I stayed there a little more.

Okay they probably hate me right now but... It was funny. More funnier than when Louis gave me an oreo but there was toothpaste or when he put lego to my bed and all over my bedroom when I was sleeping. It hurted like hell and any of the boys didn't help me. So maybe I gave them silent treatment next two days.

Before I went to the bathroom I yelled "REVENGE LOUIS!!" He knows why...

Then Niall and rest of boys yelled: ”Why us??” so I responded that they didn't help me. And then I heard them saying ”yeah that's true“or something like this. So this was first part of my revenge. I get out of the bathroom and cooked them pancakes. Without anything bad. They were first scared but then Niall cannot hold it anymore and he started eating. And he was okay so the boys started too. I think I'll leave them now. I went to my bedroom and I changed to something different than pyjamas. Brushed my teeth and hair. And went back to living room.

The boys weren't eating anymore so we decided to watch some Netflix...

------------------------------------------------------

So year 2015 here. (In the story okay??). I hope it's good chapter. I love y'all. Byee<333