06

Today is the Christmas Eve and Louis' birthday. This day we are home "celebrating" with mum's part of family. Tommorow (Thursday) we're with dad's part of family. Then in the night of Friday I go back to Britain and on the Saturday I have "Christmas Eve" with Brook. On Sunday we're with the boys having the "Christmas Eve" too. So I have 4 Christmas Eves this year. And then we have party on the New Year. So I have a long plan

I'm making the dinner. Ann with Luke are doing the Christmas sweets and dad is doing the tree. Normally we did the tree like on 20th or something like this but not now.

I didn't want anything to Christmas because I want them to not spend money on me but something's telling me that they didn't listen.

I said my family a long time ago that I'm dating Brook and tears felt on my cheeks when they were so happy for me. Now I'm happy because everyone who I wanted to know know.

My grandparents arrive soon and all of us four are patiently waiting for them. We're still in contact of course with all mom's family so all of them are coming here. My uncle and aunt, even my cousin. And my grandparents of course. It's a little sad that my mom isn't here for her family but I think she can see us and I hope she's happy that we stayed in a contact with her mom, dad and brother.

I'm happy because I'm seeing my cousin soon. He is the closest member of my bigger family for me. He's a two years older than me and we never spoke before. But once when they were visiting us with uncle Tom his father. He found me in my room silently crying. I thought that I was locked but I didn't. I never really wanted anyone to saw me like this but he found me and it just happend. Then we were talking and he held me in the times when I needed to be strong for dad, sis and most for my brother.

„Michael” I screamed when I saw him. I missed him so much. We are like a best friend.

„A” he screamed back and we hugged. I think it looked like some bad film but why not.

Then rest of my family came. I was talking with Michael all the time and I had a good times. Then we had a dinner and now the present time came up.

First of all my brother gave a presents to me, sis and dad. He gave me a necklace and photo album with the photos what we did when we were younger. They are amazing I love it

„I love it Luke” I said him and he seemed really happy.

Then my sister gave all of us somet presents. She gave me the purse what I wanted so badly. And then she gave me some small things like a mascara and some shampoo and this typo of things.

Then my dad, grandma, grandpa, uncle, aunt and my second cousin gave their presents. I got some beautiful skirts, hoodie and sweater. And some small things too. I love it. Even when I didn't want anything I'm happy that I got so much amazing stuff. Then Michael gave me his present there was necklace. With my favourite photo with my all close family. And then he gave gave me some photos to the photoalbum what Luke gave me. They aggreed in it. I am so happy.

We had some fun and chat with my family and then they went home. I was sad that Michael went so soon. Like he went like the last one but still so soon. I wil definitely miss him.

Tonight I leave back to Britain. We were with my dad's family yesterday and I have some new clothes. I gave a present to all of my family members of course. They were just some thing from Britain but my family loved it. I'm so happy that I will see Brook and my friends again but I'm sad too.

Because I will not see my family about half year now. We have break between the terms but I need to do some different things. I know it's like what is more important than family but it's just complicated. I will maybe see them on like two days in the break. I hope so.

----------------------------------------------------

So yes this were her Christmas with family. Next chapter will be in the 2015. Now there are Christmas 2014 for the ones who don't know that. The Christmas with Brook and boys will not be there because I don't think it's important. Sorry for not updating yesterday I forgot so this update is like it's Monday if it makes sense. Hahaha so yeah. I love y'all and Byee<33