25

First bro-sis time plan

Okay so my dad is alright now. And I'm in a Britain with Luke. My bro ofc. Our beautiful month just started. We were here for few days. He met my friends and my girlfriend. Yeah my girlfriend. Who do you think she is?? And no it's not Brook btw.

Ehm yeah it's.......

Dramatic pause

Robin. Yeah Robin. We are dating just about a 5 weeks. I'll tell you something. It's completely different world. It's nothing like with the guys before or Viktor or Brook. It just amazing feeling. Yeah someone would say that I change it like socks but that's not true. I didn't date anyone since last summer.

Yeah I didn't tell you that I actually dated Calum. Yeah it was mistake and we both know that. It was just some kind of I don't really know what but it wasn't anything deep. We both agreed on being just friends and nothing more. I think that he still fes something towards me but I'm not.

My eyes are just for Robin. But no it wasn't me who asked first. She did. And I'm so much happy that she did because I really love her. And we have a dog so yeah : )).

But this really is something different. It's not like I see her just two days in week and when we can see each other she goes to some different country. Not that I don't support people in traveling but this was bad. Yes I'm talking about Brook. This relationship is just different. We can see each other whenever we want but we don't stop each others from going somewhere. Just the healthy relationship what I always want. And I'm not saying that with Viktor it wasn't healthy relationship but it was that he lived in different town plus he was boy and everything.

We're both spending this month with our brothers so it's kinda funny. And maybe we'll meet sometime. But she's going with Connor to USA. And I'm going with my brother to some different countries maybeee to US too. But he can't know that so shhhh.

Tommorow we have flight to Ireland. But we will not be there too long. Just one day actually. And we will be just in Dublin. Then we are going to Sweden, Danmark, Norway and maybe Finland. Yeah that are my favourite countries too. But that will be on some short amounts of time too. And then next week we're going on Iceland. Because that is one of my brother's favourite countries. We have a lot of other countries to visit but in Iceland we will be longer. On about week. 5 days to be accurate. And then we're going to Japan and Korea. In these 2 countries we will be one week too. And last we're going to USA.

That's our plan. My plan. I want to take him to New Zealand and Australia sometime too but not this month.

He really deserves to look to more of the world. And deserve to spend time with me. And I think I should spend more time with him. And travel too. I sometimes feel bad because on example Robin with Conner can't travel that much. Don't have the money I have. There are loeads of people who don't have even enough money to eat. But on the other side. It's not like me or my brother are from some rich family. And dad gave us the money and I use or Anne or Luke use our parents credit cards.

I was doing my music. And touring with the lads. And yes I mean I get money thanks to the lads. But if I would be bad the people wouldn't listen to me.

And I make the music on my own now. So yeah maybe I had some better start. But it was more like opportunity what I used so... I don't need to say anything. I just made the money on myself.

The same Anne. She worked and worked. And then get hired. And then she had the opportunity to go to New Zealand for better job. So she went there. And I hope my brother will get something like that too. But no need to hurry. It took time for us too.

Anyway I want him to travel through the world. I always wanted when I was in middle and elementary school too. So I think it's something what I can give him.

Btw even if any celebrity looks like they must have amazing life. It's not always how it looks. Everyone here knows about my past. Even the lads past wasn't always easy. Just don't judge people if you don't truly know them.

-------------------------------------------------------

So yeah you heard. It's really sucks when people are judging. Even if it's celebrity or anyone else. :)
I love y'all. See ya. Byee<333