03

I went out with Zayn. They're leaving in a week and half. I wanted someone to speak and he's good in these kind of speaks. We were talking about so much things. I like to speak about the life with his view. Then some fan recognised him and wanted photo. Her name is Brooklyn. When I saw her I didn't ever felt this way about someone. She's beautiful. I think... I think that I maybe.... Maybe love her.

The boys left on tour again. I wish I can go with them but well. I can't. School starts in a month.

I was talking with Brook all days and we felt for each other one. We were even on dates. It's weird but I really felt for her. She's amazing. And somehow we started dating yesterday. So yeah I have a girlfriend. I never tought abou having girlfriend but Brook changed my life.

She's 17 turning 18 soon. And she has a beautiful middle name - Nadine and that's mean Hope. And yes she's kinda my hope. She has beautiful blue eyes and a blonde hair. And she's smaller than me what's kind of cute.

I didn't talk to boys from the day they left what was about week ago. So I facetime them saying that I have a girlfriend. Zayn's reaction was that he knew it from the start. Louis and Liam said that they knew it too. And Niall and Harry was just supporting like they always are saying that they're happy and this and that.

I can't believe that I will be a college student... A Cambridge university studet in a month. It's so exciting even though I'm scared. I don't know if I'm completely ready or if it's really what I want but I did it because of my mum but because of me too. I said that I will meet the boys often and I will see a new country, I will try a new lifestyle and maybe I'll meet some new people. And if I didn't do it I would not have an amazing girlfriend right now.

I just paid it for the first year. Because of the things what scars me. I really want to try it but I don't know if I will be here the next. Yes I studied so much and I left my family but I don't know. But even if I'll not be here or there more like. I think it worth to try.

New lifestyle, new people, new country

School started month ago. It's hard to study here but I have a friends here. The new ones.

Matteo. He's my roommate. And my best friend here. He's higher than me and has a green eyes and brown hair. Little bit like Harry.

Then here's Ellie. What's my probably only one girl best friend. She's got blue eyes and reddish hair. The nature reddish hair. I never saw anyone with this combination of eyes and hair but it looks good.

And last friend. The more friend not like best friend but not just friend. Jasper. He's deaf. And I started learn BSL(British Sign Language) because of him. He's a good and funny person like all of my friends are. He's got brown eyes and hair.

The boys are back at home so we sometimes do a sleepovers in the house where I was. All of my friends are friends. So the sleepovers are really funny. And Brook is there of course too. Imagine me, Brook, Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Matteo, Jasper and Ellie in one house. Okay you maybe not know all of them but it's just really funny. I love all of my friends. Like Brook I love more but it's different type of love you know. I never tought that I will have so much good friends. And like really good friends.

I didn't have so much school today so I'm waiting on Matteo to come to our room. I did all of my homeworks already and I'm bored. This week and the next one Brook isn't in England. She's in a Sweden with school. I'm quite envious of her. I'd like to be there too.

And Ellie with Jasper are somewhere too. Because we don't have same course. Me and Matteo study human and political and social sciences and Jasper with Ellie study archeology. They are clever and they know like everything. Matteo knows really most of the things what we're doing and he's helping me with school. Then I'm here I was good on the middle school but not the best and it's even more bad here. I was scared if it's what I really want and maybe I had a truth. I don't understand too much to it. Like it's interesting sometimes but it's just not for me. But when you have amazing friends like me. You can live with it.

-------------------------------------------------------

So I'm not telling that it's not hectic but we are going somewhere. I love you. Byee<33