22

The day #D

I'm so excited right now. We're on our way for our new dog. His name is Biscuit. My bro Luke said that and me and Robin felt in love with the name. Okay and it's Luke my bro and not Luke from 5sos ok?? : )

Oh my goodness he's so cute. I posted a photo on every platform I can.

Posted by Aim-ee Yard:

"My new baby. Meet our baby Biscuit. He's a pug. We just got him. @RobinTheTurner777"

Oh god he's so adorable. People know Robin from my videos. We did some togheter. And we have even channel togheter. It's called : "Nice 5 o'clock tea". The name is meant to be sarcastic. We're doing videos about how it is to study on a Acting school. How our life looks like two 20yo girls alone in a London. And just doing videos about our life. How it looks to have a best friend and that you van have a best time of your life with a best friend even on a university.

My own channel is about so many different things that I can't explain. But it's different from our videos.

And when I was on tour I was showing how is live on tour. You're saying oh really I didn't know that. And I just want to say: "You're welcome. I'm really happy that I was able to help you realize". : )

I was just watching some youtube and then I found a video with the lads changing their lyrics. I know lot of these changes. I was always laughing so much in the backstage. Like Niall was on stage.

But one of them got me always. It's Harry changing lyrics on "Big brown poo." And his reaction after that. : )

Oh how am I sad that I didn't meet them earlier.

Today is a New year's Eve. My favourite day in year. This year was probably best year of my life. I had so much fun on tour. I found the new bestest friend alive. Girl bestest friend. (Sorry Ellie). I have a new dog. I released 24 my own songs. That's crazy. I have a fans. I was in America and lots of other countries. I could help people. Just amazing year.

For the new year I'm looking forward to new experiences. And loads of school. But when I'm on school what is truly for me than I don't see any problem here. Just one sad thing is that I will not see the lads even half often like I used to. And that's so sad. Because just it's weird not seeing your brothers for so long.

But still 2016 here we go.

Zayn is going to release his first solo song soon. I find it funny that I released my first song really short amount of time after doing contract with the one studio and Zayn's first solo is going out almost year after being solo singer. But in my case it was a big pressure from the management. And they were just like you need to release new song and another and another and that's how I get to number 24. But I need to say that I have a lot of the ideas before. And this made me happy and just some thing where I can express my life and myself best.

So yeah 24 songs. It's crazy. And plus I needed the songs for being good opening. It's really complicated so I leave it this way.

But it's the thing that I will not release new songs this year. Maybe on Autumn I'll start releasing new songs but not to the time so now it's like nothing. But I do the other things as YouTube and this all. Plus I will not realisning so many songs in the autum.

I decided that I want to adapt to the school living by myself what really isn't true but ehm... And I want to just do new things after a year of releasing, singing and touring. And I want to spend the time more with my family. Like the 1 month in the summer with my brother. What I'm really looking forward to.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

I'm back!!! I missed you alot. The chapters will be posted normal again. (I just wanted to say)

Okay again little shorter chapter but it isn't that bad. I just wanted to remind that I'm not native speaker of English and I'm not living in Britain either so I apologize if there are some mistakes or it's not how the things works but it's my story so...

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FREDDIE 🥳🥳 He's already 7 years old. : )

I love y'all. See ya. Byee<333