12

We were recording the "Inside" just about 1 and half hour. I love it. And I'm very happy that it's happy song and not sad song. My first happy song.

We went to the guys house you know which. I'm able to use it whenever I want so here I am. We went to the film room. I love it here. We spent here a lot of time with the guys.

And because I love horror films and Ed likes them too. We decided to do horrors marathon.

First we watched The Conjuring that's one of my most favourite horrors. Then Sinister. Good horror too. Then A Nightmare On Elm Street all films. And the last we watched The Ring.

All of my favourite horrors. Not all but just my favourite horrors. I don't know why but I really love horrors. It makes me feel better from some unexplainable reason. It was lot of fun. We're going on dinner now. On a late dinner but still dinner. It makes me feel happy be around my friends. And just even the fact that I have some is amazing.

We ate our dinner laughing like a crazy people. Yeah we're crazy people. And sadly Ed's going home now. It's sad because I will be alone again. Not exactly I have Matteo and Ellie and Jasper but ughh something on these lads like 1D and their friends is different type of friendship. I'm probably same crazy like they all are.

So I said bye to Ed and head back to the lads' house because it's late and my college dorm is closed. It feels wird when I'm alone in this bige mension. I was always. Maybe not always but most of the time here with someone. Even just one person. Now I'm alone. And it's kind of terrifying.

I just woke up. It's 4 am. And my forehead is on fire. I took a thermometer and it says I have 38.8°C (101.8°F) that's bad. I don't have fevers often. I started coughing like crazy. And my all body hurts so bad. Oh god why?? I called an ambulance because I can't stop coughing and I feel like I'm going to pass out any moment. They arrived about 10 minutes later and took me to hospital.

I hate hospitals but I feel really bad so I need to be brave. Normally I would've break down in tears. Yeah I really hate them but not now.

They said that I have the flu. Amazing just amazing. How I get it?? I don't have any idea. They gave me some pills. I called Matteo if he can take me back. I woke him up. But when I said that I'm in hospital he immediately get in the car and took me.

I said him that I have a flu and blah blah blah. We went to the guys house and he stayed with me there. I felt asleep really fast. Even my head hurts pretty bad.

Today I was again at school after my illness. I'm still little coughing but it's okay for me to go to school again. I can't miss to many hours so I'm just back. I hate school. Because I'm bored an it's hard. You don't have an idea how happy I am that I will be going on the acting school and not on this one anymore. Like yeah Cambridge cool but because it's something what doesn't make me happy then just ughhh.

I learnt that if something doesn't make you happy anymore don't force yourself to do it. Like yeah I'm forcing myself to do it but just to end of term. Then I hope I'll be way happier. And I know that I'm going to the acting school this October so I have something to look forward to.

I did some projects and all the things I needed and went straight to my bed. I'm really tired. The school's boring and exhausting. I closed my eyes and went to the DreamWorld.

FINALLY!!!

LAST TWO DAYS of my Cambridge journey. We had a lots of exams. And today was the last one. I don't know how but I passed all exams on my first attempt. The last term I made about 5 on some 2nds attempts but now. Every on first. Yeah that's how I love it.

Tommorow I'm saying goodbye to my friends on Cambridge. It's breaking my heart to say goodbye to Matteo, Jasper and Ellie. They are very good friends and they said that they'll miss me. And I'll too. But it's not like I will  never see them again. I will see them in a summer again. And then about Christmas time. I will be just one hour from Cambridge so that's okay.

But I'm more sad because of something different..... Brook. She broke up with me yesterday. I was crying about 5 hours and I'm still inside. She was my happiness and my sun in the dark nights.

But now I lost her. She texted that she can't do this anymore and... It just hurts so badly. But I managed to keep myself for the others. I love to make people happy and help them so that's what I'm doing. What I will do and what I always did.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that I maybe made you sad before Christmas but it's really important for the story. Tomorrow Christmas special and I want to do it to have words more than thousand. And I'll try to make it really happy. Most of it about jer career. I love y'all. Byee<333