02

So it's Monday morning. And I just woke up at 7 am. I am on ninety - nine percent sure that the boys aren't awake already.

And I was true. So I decided to make them breakfast. When I end with cooking Niall was there asking if I am cooking.

„Hi Niall, yes I made a breakfast. I hope you'll like it” I said and left him with food. I think that if he was about to choose only one thing what he can't live without. It would be definitely food. I'm not hungry at all. And truly I don't want to eat. I'm fat now and I don't want to be more.

After about hour and something the rest of the boys came down and took their plates.

„Hey Amy. Why you don't have any plate??” Zayn asked.

„I ate already.” I lied him. Again because he so much care about if I am eating that I must lie to him. Of course I'm not eating that much. I have most of the time one meal per day. And it's enough for me.

„No you didn't” Niall said. I forgot.

„Yes I ate before you came down Niall” I lied once again.

„Amy please. I know that you're lying. Take something for me.” Zayn said. He starting again he's like Alex was. She always wanted to I eat for her. But I don't want food. I didn't eat about week maybe. Like yes something small to max 500 calories. I don't need more. And I don't wanna eat now.

„No Zayn like I said I ate okay. Leave it.” I raised voice on him even I didn't want and left to my room. It's just I don't know I'm fat why they don't see it. I do it for my health. I can't be there. Normally I can be rude or mean on people. But not on these boys. Most people deserve it but not these. They are always so sweet and nice to me. And I don't want to ruin it like I always do.

„Can I go in??” I heard Louis. I realised that I'm crying and I don't know why.

„Please leve me alone I would just hurt you and I don't want it.” I said maybe whispered more like.

„Please let me in” he pleased. I can't let him see me like this. I don't cry infront of people. Not anymore. I don't like to speak too. But yeah they helped me to even speak. But still it's not like it was. Nothing is like it was anymore.

„Lou please.” I pleased. No I really don't like the idea to speak right now. And I just can't let him see me.

„Amy it's just me okay. You can tell me everything.” I know that I can tell Louis everything. I can say it to all of them. I know they will not judge me but my trust is very low.

He somehow opened the locked door. And I just covered my face. No he can't see me like this just no. He hugged me.

„I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to see me like this.” I whispered to him.

„You don't have to be. I'm here for you. All of us are. You know it right??”he asked. Of course I knew it and I know it!! But...

„Thank you Lou.” I didn't know what to say. I just hugged him tighter. I don't have any friends left. Just these boys and I'm happy that I met them in the Berlin.

After few more seconds he asked if i want to go grab something to eat now. I grabed fried egg. I don't really want to eat but I did it for them.

Most people are saying that doing something for someone is bad. That you need to do it for yourself. But it's hard to do something for yourself when you hate yourself.

Zayn and then rest of the boys just smiled. Probably happy that they won. I left back to my room. I didn't want to leave them but my brain was thinking another way.

I took the album what I was watching with Ann. And started to watch every single pic there. I took it because I feel happy when I see my family all togheter and happy.

After about half hour I decided to go to living room. The boys were playing some game and I watched them. It reminds me of the day when we were on their concert. With Alex. I miss her so much. But we are older and we're changing.

--------------------------------------------------------

Another hectic one I know. But it will be better. I just need to get into the story more. Next chapter, I swear it will be better. I love you all. Byee<33