18

So the last song with me and the lads was good. The people was screaming my name and they were clapping. I said that it's not just thank to me and I called Calum on the stage and then all the lads and the security guards because thank to all of them and mostly Calum ofc because just because of them it was able. I thanked to Simon too for the opportunity to do these pranks and the little help.

And yeah. The pranks are on all the internet. People mostly on twitter saying how amazing it was and some really good tgings to me. The lads weren't even too angry. But they know why I did it mostly so... : )

Now we're going on next show. I tweeted again.

Aim-ee Yard:

"Hi Lovers! You are amazing. Thank for the support and everything. I just wanted to say again big Thank you to  @Calum5SOS, @Ashton5SOS, @Michael5SOS, @Luke5SOS, @edsheeran and everyone who helped me and Calum with pranks. Yeah Calum is standing on the idea of most of the pranks so yeah. Thank you guys for supporting me but I think you should give some fame to these lads mostly Calum. I love you guys. Yeah that's why I'm calling you Lovers : ) I can't even express how Thankful I am and how I love you all. LOVE AND PEACE <333"

It's little mess but my followers are used to my weird thinking and writing : ))) I never imagine how amazing people can be in the world and that someone can like me. It's the best feeling ever. Imagine thousands of people saying compliments and so amazing things. I can ever express how thankful I am and how I love every single person who is even just listening to my music.

Just amazing. I really want to show how thankful I am but I don't know how. Ughhhhh it's so annoying when I don't know how to say so big Thank you and I love you.

I decided to speak with more people than Calum these days. So I had a little conversation with Ashton and then Niall and Louis.

We were from some reason really nostalgic so we were talking about the first 3 months after my first concert what I've ever saw.

How funny it was because we didn't know to much about each others.

And it's so weird that it was 2 years ago. I know these boys 2 years. The ones who make me believe that people are good. And that not every people will judge me for my craziness or my mental illneses. It's so amazing to have them. To have friends again.

It makes me feel that I have so many things to do in life to just end it. And even if it's hard like sometimes it is. The life is so good.

Today I'm sleeping in the 5sos lads' bus. Yeah I just decided that I want to have some fun again with these lads like it was few months ago.

I decided to teach the lads some new words in new languages. Because I wasn't able to find what languages they can speak and they didn't say it to me when I asked I started learning them Czech. Anyone who I know and isn't from Czech can't speak Czech if I didn't learn it him so...

It was so funny hear them trying to say the letter 'č' or 'š' or 'ř'. The first one is like you would say 'ch' like Charle or something. The second one is like 'sh' like ship. And the last one I can't describe so they just tried to say it like I said it. We have lot of these letters and like no one or small percentage of people are using them too so...

I learn them : "Ahoj, moc mě těší. Moje jméno je  ____." Or "Ahoj, moc mě těší. Já jsem____."

In English it's: "Hi, nice to meet you. My name is _____." Or "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm _____."

They are saying it little weird but they can say it. And I learn them : "Jak se máš" and "Mám se dobře" or "Jsem smutný"

("How are you"), ("I'm feeling good) and ("I'm sad")

That's all what I was able to teach them but it's not bad they are good in learning languages.

Then I went to bed and felt asleep almost immediately.

------------------------------------------------------

So little shorter chapter. You have little Czech here. So I'm teaching you for free be thankful : )))). I love y'all. Byee<333