01

I'm leaving to Great Britain tomorrow. I know right now that I'll miss my family. The boys has a little break before going to North America and they wait on me in the London airport. I will live with them few weeks before they're going back on tour.

I pecked last thing and I'm on the way to say goodbye to Viktor and Alex. Because even if we're not so so good friends I want to see her before going to England.

It was a bit emotional but it's okay. My mind still not taking that I will not be home or even in same state for 4 and half months. I will not see my family for this long. I don't know how am I supposed to do that. Like I know I am 19 but still.

My fly is in 15 minutes. I said goodbye to Luke. Because he's going with his friends to cinema I think. And I'm definitely not angry because I said him that friends are more important than me. He's not my babysitter he needs friends more. But I need to say it was hard. I was on the cemetery yesterday too. I still miss my big sissy and mum.

My flight is going in 5minutes so I need to say bye to my family.

„Ann I'll miss you big sissy” I said Ann .

„Me too” she responded and we hugged.

„Dad I promise I'll be okay. I love you.” I said to my dad.

„I love you too my baby girl” I hugged him and chuckled.

I hate planes and I'm scared to death. Because you know. A small tears was getting in my eyes. I left them do what they want. It's happening. I'll not see my family 4 months and half. New school, new people, new country and new life.

When I get out from the plane I heard Louis and the boys immediately.

„AMYYYYYYYYYYY”

„Oh god missed you so much guys.” I said. I'm so so so much happy.

„No we missed you more” Liam said with a huge grin on his face.

„So where we're going??” I said when Louis took my hands and the boys covered my eyes.

„It's surprise” Harry I guess said.

When I opened my eyes I saw a big room. There was separate bathroom and king sized bed with view on a TV.

„That's your room now.” Zayn said and smiled on me. I don't believe it. I will live here just few weeks.

„Wh- what??”

„Yes, next to your room is my room. Opposite is Liam's room. Harry's room is on the end of this hall. Niall's is on the start and Zayn's too.” Louis said. My god is so huge here.

„Th- that's huge.” I said.

„Yes it is. You can be here whenever you want. We're here just sometimes so it'll be all yours. And yes even when we'll be on tour.” Harry explained. I can be here whenever I want?? What??

„Thank you. I love you guys.” I said and then they leave me to unpecked my things. It's really big here. I will never have enough money to can have house like this. But even if I didn't tell it to to much people but this guys deserve it. They're really good singers and peopel. Maybe the most nicest and I don't know what else people on the Earth.

I heard a knock on my door.

„Dále oh sorry diffrent language. Let in” I said first in Czech then in English. I was used to my family and Czech friends knocking.

„Ehm we were wondering if you want to go watching films with us. Or if you don't want I leave you alone.” Liam said.

„Oh of course I want to watching films with you.” I said and smiled.

„Okay.”  he said and I came with him down to some cinema room I guess.

„What else do you have here. Closed pool??” I joked.

„Ehm yes” he said but it wasn't joke.

„Really??” I said and smiled.

„Yep”

„Are you going or what??” Harry said.

„We're coming Hazza” I yelled back on him.

We watched all Harry Potter movies. It was fun. I saw these films about milion times but they are good. The boys told me that this house is just if  they want to have fun and some parties or sleep overs. They live in they own appartments just Louis and Harry have one togheter. I love this place and they would be here the two weeks with me. So it's going to be really fun.

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this is first chapter. I know that it's little bit hectic and maybe don't make so much sense but I tried my best. I love you all. Byee <33