13

(That ^ is just random photo of Louis because why not and he has birthday and is one of my favourite maybe favourite singer so yeah : ) )

I said my last goodbyes to my friends on Cambridge. I'm going to the 1D house and to bed. My flight is coming early in the morning so I need as much sleep as possible.

I'm going to Danmark. The guys have show there tommorow and that's my first show on the tour again. I hope I'll be able to distract myself and keep smiling and yeah. I released the songs with Ed and one more just me singing.

It's called "Distracted". It's about how some people thinks more about others than themselves. And how destructive it can be. It's little about me.

People loves my songs and I love them. I hated people. Because I saw just the bad ones. But when I read the amazing comments and when somebody sees me and start screaming it's amazing.

Maybe some of you would say annoying but not for me. Yeah of course I don't have so big fanbase like Directioners are. But I live all the people who listen to my music and just I love it. And I live for it.

I'm in Denmark now. I decided to surprise the guys. Even with Ed of course. So I texted Simon and we made it like this. I hate how he treats the lads but he treats me good from some reason so it's fifty, fifty. I will go on their show to the first row. Try to shush the fans around me and wait until they see me. But I will sneak there in a middle of the show so maybe it's going to be a little easier to shush the fans because they will screaming in both ways.

I went to the hotel what I have just for tonight even I will probably not sleep here tonight. Then I will live with the lads on tour bus again.

It's really exciting that I'm going to America. It was exciting before and it's maybe even more exciting now.

America and Europe is what's going on. I will see my family again on few days in a August so I'll miss some shows but I'll be back for show in Canada on 20th August.

Okay it's time. Show is in the middle. They're singing Alive. It's not my favourite song but it's pretty good. I just feel bad that I missed the Ed's performance. Even he was singing just 3 songs.

"...if it makes you feel alive."

They ends and now Louis has some speech. I'm slowly sneaking to the first row. Some fans noticed me but I hold my finger to shhh and they did like nothing happened.

Okay I'm in first row. Nobody noticed me because Louis is asking Harry for some of his "jokes". They are really bad but I love these jokes.

Okay Liam noticed me. Awww his face immediately bright up. But he didn't say nothing. I'm waiting 'till Louis or Harry notice. Because they are speaking. Then Niall noticed me and started screaming my name running down from stage to get me. Security doesn't like it because there is a lots of fans but I guess Simon told them to leave Naill get me. Then I was embraced into thight hug with Niall. His hugs are best thing on the planet.

Then when he let me go I was a little giggling and then I was embraced to another hug by the rest of lads. I jumped across the fance and hugged them back so we were all with Niall conecting a few moments after in a big group hug. The audition aww'ed. And I was just happy. Then Zayn came to my mind and a little tear streamed my cheek. But I put myself togheter and said hi to all of them.

I didn't noticed how much I missed them. After we had a little talk all of us went back on the stage.

„Hello Danmark. I'm sorry for stealing you the lads. But I wanted to surprise them. A big thank you for all of the fans that took a care about these little guys when I wasn't here. I love y'all. And I will don't disturb this show anymore. Love you guys with all my heart." I said and did the heart with my fingers. I hugged the lads again and went to backstage.