19

Okay the tours in America are amazing. So many screaming fans. I've decided that this year it will be 24 songs. Like 2 on one month. It's because I will be at school next year and it will not be so funny. Because I will need to find some new friends and everything so I think that the first months of next year will be like I died for the fans. I really want to go on tour with the lads next year but there's a problem. They want to take a break. They are talking about it so much. And I need to say that they deserve it.

I can see them everyday and they look so exhausted and overworked. And plus they want to do their solo careers. Louis don't want to go on the break but the other lads want. And even like few months ago I would be crying hearing them talking about hiatus. Now I think it's good. Don't get me wrong I love them with all my heart. They are still my best older brothers. And best friends and everything. But that is the most important thing. They need to have break.

Really I watch them. Every night falling into bad completely exhausted. And it's killing me see them like that. And yeah they love their job. And making the fans smile as much as I love it. But it's killing them inside. Just like Zayn.

So yeah just my opinion even I don't want them to have a break I want them to have a brek. It doesn't make any sense okay.

I'm in Czechia now. I was here mmore than week now. And just 2 days left. We were celebrating my bro's birthday.

I'm going back on tour for concert in Toronto. And I know now. That they are going to announce their hiatus. Not in the Toronto but 3 days after. In Chicago.

I've cried a bit. Even like I said I'm happy that they will have a break. But still I was crying. Because for me it's like my family is tearing up. My second family but still family. I will miss the concerts and touring with them. And them being the my 5 best friends group togheter. But I will definitely stay in a close contact with them. I even know. When the last show is. It's on 31st October.

I was on the cemetery today. Saying how is life going. I went here always when I had a bad times. And I cried my heart out. Today I sang a song what I did just for my mum and sister. It will never go out for any other ears.

I wrote it on a paper and I burned it there. I miss them still. My heart shattered in pieces when my dad told me they are death. It was like my heart was empty. And it was like this really long time. Then the lads came up. And everything was better and they are taking a break now.

I was spending a lot of time with my bro. My sis was here just a few days. She works in one company like I don't really know what. But she's traveling taht what all our family love. My dad loved to travel. But he stopped right after my mum and sis died. Because mum and dad always travelled togheter.

I'm traveling with the lads. And Anne is traveling with her work. She has a lot of money now. She started this job this year but she was hired 2 times already. So now she's traveling. And she was in Canada and she's in New Zealand.

My bro will travel too and because I am good sister I will take him to Britain with me next summer. I feel bad that my dad will be home alone. But he said it like completely first if I don't want to take Luke somwhere. That we should travel and said me about hundred times that it's okay.

So my bro will go with me. To Britain and maybe to Ireland and some others countries. Yes I have some plans. He will be with me for month. So that's a lot of time.

-------------------------------------------------------

Next chapters are going to be like a just some time travel through the rest of year to 2016 and little of it. I don't know how many chapters are going to be like that. So next chapters I always write a title of the day or time and just time travel.