23

Meeting with Zayn

So because my second term ended in school I'm going to spend some time with my lovely bro : ) Zaynie. Oh how could I, that's horrible nickname but whatever.

He released his debut song. And he's having 'Album release show' in like not even 2 days in New York. And what am I doing?? I'm going there. Yeah I'm really flying to USA to see his show. I'm so proud on him. You don't even know how. Because he finally really find his personality again. After the leaving 1D. And it's simply make me so proud.

And some nostalgic feeling came to me. When I first met him, met them. He barely talk to me, us. He was just like in some weird way shy and just like that. But he was in the same time in biggest boyband. And just yes. And then seeing him so broken by the management and the touring and everything.

But he's releasing his debut album now. And that's wonderful.

"Hi! I'm so glad to see you Zayn. You don't know how proud and excited I am." I said/screamed on Zayn when I saw him.

"Hi! Amy. I'm glad to see you too sis. Thank you. I'm glad that you're going to be there." He responded.

"Of course I will be there. For you, all of you lads. I will always be here." I said and hugged him. I missed him a lot even we saw like about 2 months ago.

"Oh how I missed you Bradford bad boy." I mumbled trying to do not be heard. But Zayn catch it.

"Really?? You used Bradford bad boy for me?? What did I did to you??" I chuckled. I sometimes use that nickname for him. Who knows why??

"Directioners gave that to you and they deserve respect so yeah I called you that." I said still having a huge grin on my face. The word Directioners little made him uncomfortable.

"How they are?? Did they still hate me??" He said.

My happiness was immediately cut off. And I saw a little tears in his eyes.

"Hey Zaynie look at me. They are fine. Nobody hates you. They are just little sad. And if any of the lads or the fans ever hate on you. I would teach him a lesson. Even the lads. I love them of course but I love you too so I can't let anyone hate on you. Just remember that okay??" He little calmed down. And nod. The lads aren't really talking with him. But they don't hate him. They respect his decision but like I said they were/are sad. And the so called 'fans' aren't real fans if they hate on any member. Even he's not member anymore.

I can't stand seeing anyone crying it's heartbreaking for me. So I tried to calm him fully.

Then we went to some hotel. I have a V.I.P room. Right next to the one Zayn has. We decided to go out for dinner. Yeah dinner. I was supposed to be here in night but I'm here at about 6 pm. And it's definitely not date okay. Just like no. I love him from all my heart but not like that. I think I said that already.

We were laughing and changing some experiences with each other. What happend from the time we saw and blah blah blah. He wants to see little baby Biscuit. So we decided to meet sometime in Summer. Yeah it's a lot of time but I can't do it earlier. I'm really focusing on school. So I just can't.

The show wasn't so long. It was just about half an hour. But I'm still really proud. And the songs are really not that bad. Like it's not my fave type of music but it's good. We spent rest of my time being there chatting and we were walking a little in a New York too. I really enjoyed it and I think that Zayn too.

I'm happy that I was in USA again. Especially in New York because I like it here a lot.

But still I have one more thing to do here in USA...

--------------------------------------------------------

So.... Small cliffhanger here. Yeah who knows knows. Again sorry for some information what aren't real. I'm really trying to find everything to be real. Like every concert and dating and these things but I'm not able to know everything. And I can't say if is it real or not. But I'm trying so yeah.
I love y'all. See ya soon. Byee<333