14

After the lads' show. I posted on twitter again.

Aim-ee Yard:

"Thank you Lovers for such a support. It was amazing to singing on stage. You're amazing people. And I'm little jealous of the lads that they have such an amazing fans : ). I'm not saying that I don't have amazing fans just okay... What I wanted to say: Thank you for support and singing with me. I never even dream about it. It's amazing. And thanks to Ed @edsheeran and the lads @onedirection  that they gave me this opportunity. I love you guys so much. Love and Peace"

Then a lots of sweet comments came from the fans. And of course some hate comments but I don't care. They are saying things like: "You were horrible. I feel bad for my eardrums", "I don't understand why the lads are friends with you. When everyone can see that you just use them." And lots of threatening and other hate comments.

Okay this time it little took me. The last one that "I don't understand...". Because that's definitely not true and I'm sad that people thinks that. I was never using the lads and I wouldn't be able to do it.

And some of the threats took me too. Not the ones like "You will show yourself on other concert and I promise you that you're death." Yep that's what some people write.

Or the ones like : "You are ruining their friendship and Zayn left because of you. So do us favor and don't speak with them" maybe this one gets me too.

But most this one: "I will find were you live and I will kill you and your family. Because you and your family're ruining this world. And don't deserve to be alive" that one get me crying really badly. Because threating me okay but threatening my family and saying these things is like too too much.

So I'm crying again after long time. Because this isn't human. I don't know what the f*** is that but this can't say any human.

I quickly ran into the tour bus on my bad with tears streaming down my cheeks. And lay on my bad. I'm sure taht some paps noticed because they were tons of them.

I was crying about hour. But then I looked in my phone again. I immediately stopped crying because....

Because a lots of fans were on my side. And I mean the lot like a milions. I just saw the comments to the threats and hate like:

"Stfu she is really good singer. Try to sing in front of thousands people. You can't even reach a half of her amazing singing. Love and Peace"

"You are all stupid monsters.
She is always sweet.
She is always smiling.
She always blows kisses.
She is an angel.
And you all aren't real fans.
Love and Peace Aim-ee<33"

"She is angel and you are telling her this. She doesn't deserve this hating world. Love you Aim-ee<333"

And things like that. I love the people who wrote this. I started crying but a tears of happiness. I've never even dreamt about it. About having this amazing fans what are here for me. I'm happiest person on the world I guess.

I met the lads. I have this amazing fans. I have other amazing friends. I'm so proud on my younger self that I never gave up. Like I gave up but even when it didn't worked I stayed even stronger. I love my life.

I hope that all the people who telled me that I will never be enough. That I will never be loved and all these things see this. I'm living my dream. I tweeted:

Aim-ee Yard:

"Omg. Thank to a the people who stands here for me. I love you. You're heroes. I want to be friend with all of you. You are really amazing. I always knew that in this dark world are people like you. Thank you all for saying the good things about me. ou helped me so much. I can't even say how much it means for me by words. Just Thank you. Love and Peace<333"

It's so amazing feeling. And see them use the Love and Peace is so perfect.

I didn't even noticed and we are on way again. Next destination: Sweden. I love this country probably most of all the Scandinavian countries. I get out of my bed. To the lads chatting about my ran.

"Umm Hi" I said they all went silent and looked on me.

"Are you okay??" asked Liam.

"What happend??" Asked Louis next.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just... Some of your so called "fans" was threatening my family and I saw some hate comments what hurted me a lot. And I started crying so... But some others angels was on my side saying so amazing things about me and defending me. So I feel amazing right now." I said they looked a little confused but then they looked on their phone seeing the hates but the defending comments too. And my tweets. And they understood then.

They all tweeted some good things about me and some response for that I'm ruining their friendship and using them. Ed tweeted the same too.

I hugged them and thanked them. It's so good to feel loved and be loved. Then we were chatting like we normally do and I went back to my part of bus. I took out the electronic piano. Took my headphones and started writing some new song. And doing perfect some old songs. I want to release 3 new songs in this month and it's end of it and I released just one.

Yeah it was yesterday when we had day off practically. And it's called "Black rose" it's about girl who's been bullying. It has 25 thousand views just  in 2 days.

I can see the comments about the life stories of some fans. It's sad to read it. So I'm giving all of them the heart thing. And responding by just a short sentences but still I think it means a lot for the people and I love to make them happy.

I weote just first verse and chorus for my next song and then Harry came.

He wanted to see it so I showed him a little embarrassed because it's not finished.

It's about a man broking up with his girlfriend because of really many reasons and complications.

It's hard to write song for me and I can spend on one song even month and more. I want it to be perfect and to gave you all the emotions what I want.

Harry said that they were thinking if I don't want to do some song with them. Is he serious???....

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay a little cliffhanger. But not as big. I don't know when I'll post this so just;

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023

I hope you'll be happy in the year 2023. That all your wishes and prayers and everything comes true. That you'll  be healthy and happy. And of course be yourselves.

Thanks for the support. It is 2 months what I started writing here and I love it here so yeah. I hope you like my books.

And I just wish you the best in the world. I love y'all so much. And see ya next year or this year I don't know : ))) I have some new projects for the year 2023 so you have something to look forward to.

And yeah that's all I guess. I love y'all. Byee<333