15

Okay so I said yes of course. Maybe I screamed it on all bus but just. I always wanted to do some song with them.

"Can I.... Can I write it??" I asked little scared.

"Yeah. You are best songwriter here anyways : ))))" said Louis. That warmed my heart a little. Even it's not true they are amazing songwriters so better than me but okay.

I want to do the song about friendship. And we decided that we will write it togheter. Most of it me but something togheter.

I have so good idea. It will be about ours friendship ofc but it would be like all story. How I bumped into them. Then were on a show with them. Then them helping me with my  struggles and us touring togheter like a big family. Just it's going to be fantastic.

I started making the chorus where all of us will sing. It must ne masterpiece. I can't let the biggest boyband singing some sh**ty song.

I ended falling asleep after 2 hours of making just the chorus.

Okay the concert in Sweden was best. I did with Ed some pranks on the lads. It was so funny. Now we are in our last European destination Finland.

Their concert is in a half and they have a little break for toilet : )

I'm doing the bridge for the our song. It has 3 verses. And the bridge is before the third one. We spent a lots of hours on making the song. Every single day minimal one of us was working on it. And we just need to do the ending chorus. It's always a little different from the normal chorus. We want to release it befor thir first show in America so we started recording already. It's little hard recording a song and doing shows.

But I love it anyways. And I heard that 5SOS are going back on tour with us. They weren't on too many concerts even they was supposed to be first. So Ed was even he wasn't supposed to. It just complicated. But 5SOS are going back and Ed will be here still. So I guess it just will be one concert 5SOS and one Ed and maybe sometimes the other bands but I don't really care about them because they are doing the opening just rare.

I'm excited that I'm going to see them again. I didn't see them a long time. And I missed them a lttle because they are funny. And good people. And like you know I like good people so yeah...

And if you are like: "Do you have some female friends??"

Then my respond is yes I have. It's Ellie. Yeah she is probably only one really good friend of mine what isn't a guy. But I like to speak with guys more because they are not caring about the stupid "girly" things. Like what to wear and that this boy is cute and blah blah blah. I was never like that.

Just Alex was my really good female friend what wasn't on this sh**ts either. Okay why am I using so many bad words??

I guess that happend when you are a best friend with the most sassy boy on the planet. Yeah I learn from the masters. But Louis is sweet person too. It's just his shell. He is sweet but not. I don't know it's hard to explain. But he's amazing.

But all the lads are sweetest creatures. On example Zayn. He was supposed to do that Bradford bad boy. But he's an angel. And he is really sweet. You just need to look out of the boxes and these things and find way to talk with him. Then you'll find the angelic part of him.

Same with Hazza. He was doing the bad guy too. And he still sometimes do. But he's most kindhearted guy in the world.

Then Nialler. He looks sweet and is sweet. And he's lovely guy. And doesn't deserve the treating by the management. Any of them don't deserves to be trated like they are by the management.

And Liam too. He is really daddy directioner. He is always there when you need him.

Just they are angeles and I'm in heaven. They will always be my best friends. My family. No matter what will happen'.

---------------------------------------------------------

So this is little shorter chapter compared to the last two. Like I said before. With the opening acts it's just by my mind and it wasn't like that. But for this story it's just like this. I love y'all. Byee<333