17

I talked to Calum all the way here. Sometimes sayin' something to others like Ashton maybe Luke and Michael. We're on the place of the show tonight.

It's going to be really good show. I just wanted to say that Calum is really good guy. But he likes pranks like me so the lads will have really interesting show tonight.

5sos are opening act tonight. And then we have a lot of funny things what we will do. The first one is me,Calum and Ashton will go next to fans in the standing part of this stadium with a weird sings like: "Harry will you go to bed with me?? Please" and things like this.

I really want to see their faces. I hope they will see it on one of firsts song because we have more pranks.

Next one is all of us: Ed, me, Ashton, Calum, Michael, Luke and some of security guys will go on stage or under stage and do a little rain on the lads by water guns and silly strings. Louis and Liam like it so I think it will not be a problem : ))))

Third prank from four is that the management will turn all lights off and me and Michael and maybe Ed with Calum will try to scare the guys. In other way little Halloween on stage : ). Just all of us four probably in masks from some horror films.

And last one if we will have time is a little translating time. That means that I will on some of last songs take some of the lads mic and start to translate some of the lads lyrics to some of languages what I can speak. Calum will come to front of the stage and start doing something like "sign language" not the real one tho.

Okay it's just going to be fun. And maybe a little ruined concert for the lads. But I didn't say it to you but they did so many pranks on me and the rest of us that we want to do big revenge. And plus I hope. That we will do little fun for the fans. And will save them from the "jokes" by Harry because it's really bad : ).

Okay the lads are singing their second song and we are already set with our signs. Omg Niall just looked at the mine one. It's saying: "Harry will you go with me to bed please??". He showed it to Harry. His face is on the big televisions. Oh that's golden reaction. And maybe little Larry Moment because when Louis saw it his face went down faster than anything what I ever saw before.

Then Liam noticed that it's me so he said it to lads and they started laughing so the song went little down. I started laughing too than showed it heart with my fingers and went to backstage again.

Okay they are singing again. And now it's Louis sign. Ashton has it. It's saying: "Louis will you be my short king??" It's little less funnier than the mine one but not bad too. Oh no he literally screamed to the mic that he's big. And then saw that there's Ashton holding it. : )) They have so amazing reaction and the best part is that Harry yelled to the mic that Louis is taken'. Omg I'm big Larry and this is amazing. Even Nialler looked to the backstage smiling on me after Harry said it.

Last sing is Calum's. It's saying: "Do you lads are aliens?? Because there is nobody like you on Earth."

Yeah that was my idea but in Czech we have better pick-up lines : ).

Okay when they saw it they just said yes in unison. So it wasn't that funny until they saw that it's man holding it then their faces little dropped. But it was all incredibly funny I don't know why I'm just still a kid.

So they have a little break from our "pranking" I must say that this one was little lame but why not. Btw whole audition was laughing or aww'ing. So yeah that was our goal to make people laugh.

They are in almost half of concert and we decided 3 songs before that we will do the translating thing. It was little funnier than the first one. Mostly when I just go straight on the stage and took Louis mic. Harry was singing so it was the best time. And Calum doing the "sing language" it was amazing.

The lyrics were:

"I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice

On tape

You've never want to know how much

you weight

You still have to squeeze into

Your jeans but you're perfect to me..."

And yeah you can probably imagine how the "sign language" looked. It was really funny and I was speaking half in German and half in French. I wanted to say that German in pop sounds horrible and yeah I was singing and I did it horrible but thank to Simon they even get Louis' mic louder and Harry's turned almost queit. Just it was really funny.

And watch Harry's face oh just masterpiece. And the lads were laughing then. Everyone was laughing and mission was complete again.

Now they have little prank break again.

Okay water fight was amazing. Because me, Ed and the 5sos lads went on the stage turning the lads absolutely wet by the water. And the security guards had the silly strings. Turning all of us into big mess on stage. But it was okay because the lads weren't singing. And the security guards were so happy to have a little revenge on the lads what were doing some pranks on them too.

Okay last prank 3 songs to my and the lads performance of that song we wrote.

Lights went dark but the lads professional were still singing.

I have a mask of Michael Byers. Michael has a chainsaw and is like Leatherface. Ed's the ghostface from Scream. And Calum has mask like from The Purge.

I just wanted to say that it was amazing and some of the girls were screaming. And second think just a little detail. Definitely not Harry slipping on the wet floor and definitely not me being scared of the big boom. And definitely not mostly Louis and Niall screaming like a small girls and terrified from me and the lads. Okay we went to backstage and the lights went back on.

And yes Harry was lying on the floor because he slipped again : )))) Not me laughing like a crazy person....

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay so pranking chapter. I didn't say it to much but they really did a lot of pranks on her and the lads in the story okay I just didn't show it here : )) I love y'all. Byee<333