Honeymoon: Chapter 78 (Part 1)

Luke's POV:

"Sit and spread your legs for me, gattina"  I say as I exit the shower. I have kept my hands to myself for 13 hours and 46 minutes. Do you know how much that took out of me?

She drops her towel on the ground before walking over to the bed. She smirks before spreading her legs. 

Oh fuck

She's glistening. I need her. And I need her now.

I drop the towel from my waist and go in one of the many bags I packed. I unzip it. I smirk as I see the handcuffs I will be using on her tonight. 

I take them from the bag and turn around making eye contact with her. Her legs were now closed. "I turn around for second and you chose to disobey me? Do you want to be punished?"

She giggles. "Maybe" She says with a smirk.

I shake my head walking over to her as the clinging of the handcuffs in my hand was heard.

I throw the cuffs on the bed beside her and stoop down so I was eye level to her legs. I grip both my hands on each of her lags and look up into her eyes. She likes to play. So let's play.

I harshly pull them a part getting a gasp from her. I chuckle before going to the height of her breast. "Let's keep them that way, shall we?" I say making my hot air coming in contact with her nipples. She gasps at the contact and nods.

I smirk at her before I put my mouth over her right nipple. I look up at her and her eyes were close as she holds her head back. A soft moan left her lips as I feel her hand come in contact with my hair. Her fingers goes through my hair until I graze my teeth on her nipple causing her to grip my hair tightly as she gasps loudly. 

My hand reaches over to her left breast and I started needing it. "Luke" she moans in my ear.

After a little while of needing her breast my hand trailed down to her pussy. The wet feeling came in contact with my fingers as I tease her entrance. Trailing my finger up and down. 

A whimper left her lips as she pulls my hair. I pulled away from her nipple and looked up into her eyes. "What do you want, Anastasia Henderson?" I ask. She was breathing hard-trying to catch her breath. "I want you to touch me" She says 

"Where?" I ask still teasing her entrance.

She sucks in a breath. "I want  you to touch my pussy" She says 

I smirk. "As you wish"                               

I sink two of my fingers into her causing her to moan loudly throwing her head back. I start to move my fingers at an awfully slow pace. 

Ana's POV: 

Once his fingers entered me my eyes closed at the feeling. Though he was going at a painfully slow pace. His fingers went deeper in me sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body. 

"Mhm, Faster" 

Suprised by what just came out of my mouth my eyes open wide meeting Luke's gaze. He smirks before his fingers start to pick up pace.  His fingers thrusts into me makingt my back arch- hitting that one spot that makes me loose my mind.

"Oh shit" I moan

I hear a little chuckle from him and I just know he's smirking right now.  Him knowing how I'm gonna come undone by him, amazes him. I know. My legs shake uncontrollably as I release around his fingers. 

My mouth goes agape when his fingers leave me. I look down at him to see him sucking off his fingers. 

God that's sexy

I looked at him in awe before pulling him up taking him in a kiss. "I love you so fucking much" He mumbles against my lips deepening the kiss. He bites down on my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. Our tongues danced together. His lips move against mine slowly, imitating my actions.

He pulls away and pushes me down on the bed. He now hovers over me as he stares in my eyes. He took both of my hands in his and raise them so they were above me. The handcuffs that were on the bed- he took them up and cuffed them to my hands then to the bed rest.