Copied this over :)

Song : Dead Girl Walking Reprise
Musical : Heathers

Ship: Aralyn

"Annie, can I talk to you?" Cath pushed Anne's bedroom door open. Her and Cath did not get on, so those five words normally meant 'let's have a fight' but not this time.

Cath had begun to develop feelings for the green queen; romantic feelings. The feelings were mutual, but they couldn't let the other know, because they didn't know how the other felt. And love was dangerous in the Tudor Court.

But Cath was sick of the constant fighting, arguing, bickering. She had to tell Anne. She just had to.

"Hey, Annie. I don't want to fight. Honest. Just have a serious conversation, "

Anne scoffed and opened the door "Come in then, " She sat down on the bed, Cath following.

"Annie, I wanted to talk about out relationship, " She sighed, Anne promptly shut the book she was drawing in and faced Cath.

"What do you mean?"

"Look. This, fighting, it's the opposite of how I really feel"

"Y-you like me? Like that?" Anne pointed to herself.

Cath nodded and looked down, seconds later Anne raising her chin. She said nothing, but pressed a gentle kiss to Cath's lips.

"Wow, "

Anne nodded. "Do you think that Henry thing got the better of us?"

In agreement, Cath also nodded. "I wanted someone strong who could protect me. I let his anger fester and infect me, " Anne took Cath's hands.

"His solution is a lie, no one here deserves to die. Except for me, and the monster I created, "

"You're not a monster, " Cath hugged her, a small tear escaping.

"I really am, "

"Yeah, yeah, " Cath said sarcastically.

"But's it's alright, because, heads up Henry, I'm a dead girl walking, "

"Well, he Can't hide from me, I'm a dead girl walking, " Cath giggled. "He'll be cheek to cheek in hell, with a dead girl, walking, "

Anne giggled, moving closer to Cath and sitting in her lap, smuggling close to her. "I love you Cath, " She whispered, her head buried in Cath' chest.

"I love you too, Annie, I love you too,"