Anne Boleyn x Reader

"Y/N! You want something to eat?" Anne exclaimed as she jumped up off the sofa, and ran into the kitchen.  "I want a cake!"

"Annie, love, we don't have any cake!" You giggled, running into the kitchen with her.

"I know, which is why I'm going to bake some!" Anne said with a bright smile, already getting ingredients out.

"Anne! Anne, Jane and Aragon, definitely Aragon are going to kill you! You know her rules about the kitchen, " You couldn't help but laugh with your girlfriend.

"But does she have to know?" Anne smirked.

"You're right..." You smile, "She doesn't..."

After about half an hour later, Anne gets flour all down herself. 

"Anne! Anne you are in so much trouble..." You giggled, backing away from your girlfriend. She smirked and jumped, wrapping her arms round you.

"Hi sweetheart..." She laughed, covering the pair of you in flour.

"Annie! Oh I'm going to get you back for this..." You smirked, taking a handful of flour off the side and dumping it in her hair. "One one,"

She threw some more flour on you and giggled, throwing her arms around your waist. "You're trapped babes..."

"Am I? Am I really?" You laughed
"Or am I staying like this so I can have snuggles?"

"You devil..." she whispered, kissing your cheek. "You devil..."