Cleves x Howard

Requested by LivyBoleyn

"So, remember the plan everyone?" Anna asked the group.

"Yes, future daughter-in-law!" Jane squealed.

"Calm down Jane, I don't even know if she'll say yes yet!"

"Oh I know, she always talks about you, like always!"

"Whatever Jane. Anne, can you keep your mouth shut for 20 minutes?" Anna replied.

"Catherine do not answer that for her!" Jane added, pressing a finger against Catherine's lips.

"I can, thank you very much. Catherine!" Anne took a step closer to the queen.

"Well Anne, If..."

"Woah, woah, woah, let's not ruin this day for Anna and Kat. Speaking of Kat, I'm going to go and get her" Jane grabbed Catherine's wrist, "And you're coming with me,"

As Jane and Catherine left the room, Anna began to get more nervous. Questions clouded her mind and she began to doubt herself and her decision.

"Do you really think she'll say yes?" Anna began fiddling with her fingers.

"You heard Jane, Katherine adores being with you, she'll obviously say yes!" Parr responded.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly," Anne rested her hand on Anna's shoulder.

Katherine came running down the stairs with Jane and Catherine.

"I'd forgotten it was family game night! Sorry everyone! What are we playing today?" She took a seat on the floor next to Anna by the already set up board.

"It's alright love, we're playing Trival Pursuit," Anna replied. "Okay Catherine first question, which British TV show is often shorten to BGT?"

"Come on Catherine, I forced you to watch it with me a few years ago!" Jane added.

"I have no idea!"

"Seriously?"

"Britain's gone trash?"

"Absolutely not Catherine," Anna answered. "Britain's got talent,"

Anna's plan seemed to be working.

————-Time Skip-————
"Final question Kitty, for the win," Anna spoke seriously and deep down she was really nervous. Instead of just reading the question, Anna knelt up and pulled a box out of her back pocket.

"The question is, will you marry me, Katherine Howard?"

"Yes, yes, of course," Katherine nodded whilst crying and flung herself into a hug. "Of course,"

A/N

I might do a wedding for these two, but in all other one shots, they will remain just going out - just because then it brings some variety to each couple.