Seymour x Aragon

This was requested by LivyBoleyn

"Jane, love, stop running round after everyone for just one minute, " Catherine turned around from where she was sitting on the sofa to face her wife.
"Hang on Catherine, I'm just putting away the ingredients from Anne's baking, " Jane replied, not stopping for even a second.
"Well, Anne should be doing that, "
"No, I promised her I'd put them away later." She turned the tap on to start washing up. As she placed the first bowl into the sink, she felt a pair of arms hug her around her stomach and a chin being rest on her shoulder.

"Please babe, stop this and come and sit with me, " Catherine planted a kiss on the woman's cheek.
"And do what? All this need to be cleaned up!"
"ANNE! GET DOWN HERE !" Catherine shouted at the top of her lungs. "Just cuddle, "

The pair were walking to the lounge when Anne came downstairs.
"How can I be of your assistance Mrs Catherine Seymour of Aragon?" Anne mocked.

"Cut it out, the pair of you, " Jane interrupted before leaving that particular conversation and going to sit on the sofa.

"You want us to be able to trust you with the oven right?"

"I'm a grown woman I can use an oven!"

"You know what grown women can also do?" Anne replied to this with a face that screamed attitude. "Clean up their own mess, ' Catherine pointed to the kitchen.

"Fine." And with that, Anne left.

Catherine sat down and Jane shifted over to rest against her. Catherine wrapped her arm around Jane's neck and rested her head on the top of Jane's. They were surrounded by a gentle stillness which gave them a sense of being safe, in each others arms, where no-one could hurt them.

"I love you Jane, so so much, "
"I love you too, Catherine, even more," Jane kissed Catherine " I wouldn't have married you if I didn't!" She giggled.
"That was the best day of my life, our wedding,"
"Mine too, It's not fair,"
"What's not fair?"
"That someone like me gets to marry someone as amazing as you," Anne has gone back upstairs by this point.
"What do you mean 'someone like you'? You're the most kind, caring, amazing person I've ever met, and, as a bonus, you're hot."
"Thanks babe, I really don't deserve someone like you," Jane snuggled closer to her wife.
"Ha, I wouldn't want to be with anyone else," They stayed like this for a while longer until Jane got up.

"Where are you going hun?"
"You'll see..." She walked upstairs swiftly and entered her room. She grabbed a couple of blankets and went back down. Once she reached the bottom of the staircase, she threw one at Catherine.
"Catch!"
"Great idea," Jane retook her position on the sofa and they placed the blankets on top of themselves. "You want to put the TV on?"

"No, I want to stay like this, " Jane replied.

"Is everyone else asleep yet?"
"Yeah, why?" Jane yawned.
"No reason, you tired?"
Jane nodded in response. "Shall we go to bed now?"
"No, I want to stay like this for as long as possible, "
"I'm glad you're finally thinking of your self and what you want, "
"Really?"
"Yes babe! You do so much for everyone and always think about what someone else wants, before what you want, another one of the reasons I fell in love with you." It was true, Jane rarely ever thought about what she wanted or what was best for her, only making those around her happy.

Catherine pulled Jane closer to her and kissed her forehead. Both women had drawn smiles across their faces. Jane had her head on Catherine's shoulder again, and Catherine had her arms back round Jane's neck.

The pair stayed like this for hours and both women had fallen asleep in the comfort of the other.