(pt 2) Cleves x Howard & Seymour x Aragon

Requested/ Idea from LivyBoleyn and an Idea borrowed from QuinnJacksonChase (If you see the cast in any other one-shot by me then it was also inspired by QuinnJacksonChase)

"It's 9:30, shall we get going?" Katherine said as she ate the last square of chocolate.

"Yeah, we probably should, " Anna jumped onto a lower branch.

"We have to be back by 10, don't we?" Katherine copied Anna.

"Um, yeah, I think so."

"It won't take us long to get home, will it?"

"Around 10 minutes or so." Anna jumped onto the ground. Katherine went to follow but was distracted by a barking dog, and couldn't control her landing. She fell on her knee and a sharp pain shot threw her leg. 

"Wolfie, quiet!" They heard a woman say in the background.

"Anna! My leg!" Katherine cried in pain, she sat up and held her knee.

"Um, okay, can you stand up," The young woman tried but collapsed after attempting to put weight on it. 

"No," She was in agony at this point and Anna could see this.

"Okay, um, I'm going to call an ambulance, "

~ * ~

"Sorry, for slightly overreacting earlier,"  Jane said as she turned the tap on to get a drink.

"By the fact you fainted over this, I doubt you were over-reacting. Maybe just a little protective? So to speak.  " Catherine propped her back up against the kitchen door.

"What's the time love?"

"Um, 9:56. Why?"

"I told the girls to be home by ten..."

"I'm sure they will be" Catherine interrupted, not want Jane to deteriorate back into the state she was half an hour ago. Catherine saw Anna tried to ring her, so left the room and rang her back.

-Phone Call- 

C~ Catherine, A ~ Anna 

A: Catherine, can you please tell Jane we won't be back by ten?

C: Um Why?

A: Katherine fell out of the tree, and we think she broke her leg...

C: Oh gosh

A: We've called an ambulance...

C: Hang on a second, you expect me to tell Jane this? I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to tell her this wasn't going to happen!     

A: Well, you're married to her so I guess... We're not going to be allowed out the house on our own again, are we?

C: Not anytime soon you're not! 

A: Great...

C: Is anyone there yet? 

A: Some nice woman called Aimie came over to help,

C: Good, I should probably talk  to Jane now,

A: Good luck!

C: I'm going to need it! 

Catherine ended the call.

"Jane love, come here please?"

"What's wrong Cath," She said as she shut the door and sat down next to Catherine. Catherine turned to face her.