Seymour x Aragon

I think Bellatheb requested this....

"You excited, sweetheart?" Cath put an arm around Jane's waist as they sat, waiting for the plane to take off.

Jane nodded and rested her head on Cath's shoulder.

"It's literally only an hour, hun." Cath reminded her. Jane had terrible motion sickness and only used vehicle transport when impossible to do so otherwise.

As the plane took off, Jane stayed silent and rested against Catherine, but facing away from her, usually a sign she wasn't feeling well.

"You not feeling too great, baby girl?" Cath asked softly, stroking Jane's hair.

In response, Jane shook her head, turning slightly paler in the face.

Cath smiled at her and passed her a bag, knowing she'd probably need it soon.

During the course of the whole journey, Jane had thrown up multiple times on three occasions, each time Catherine holding Jane's hair out of her face and whispered sweet nothings in her ear after.

They sat with Jane melted into Cath, Cath smiling, holding her neatly around the waist, as Jane fell asleep in her girlfriend's arms.

Around three hours later, Cath was taking Jane around Disneyland Paris. When they were outside the castle, Cath stopped and took her hands.

"Janey, I want to ask you something, " She smiled and began.

"Janey, you are the most incredible woman I have ever met. So kind, caring, great integrity, wonderful, reliable, honest, generous, humble, the list goes on. But as well as being beautiful on the inside, you're just as gorgeous on the outside.

I've known since day one, that it's you I've wanted, that day I moved high schools and you showed me around, that's when I knew I loved you. And now, 25 years later, I'm so glad I can call you mine. My woman, my amazing, beautiful girlfriend. But I'd like to know if, " Cath bent down on one knee and presented the ring box, "if you'd let me call you my wife?"

Jane took a step back, tears of joy streaming as her hands cover her mouth, small nods rising from the blonde's head.

"Of course I'll marry you," Jane finally managed to get out, before hugging Cath once she'd stood. "I love you," She whispered, holding her fiancée close.

"I love you too, Janey, I love you too,"