Aragon x Boleyn

Part 2 requested by: DaniKos3

Anne and Catherine had been having secret meetings for weeks at this point. Whenever the king would be off visiting his current misstress, Catherine would her's. And Henry was not yet slightly suspicious.

"Has the new Lady Anne been treating you finely?" The king raised Catherine's chin with his finger.

"Very finely, wondrously well," She replied, due to meet Anne in less than an hour, with the thought of her in the front of her mind.

"Good to hear, my wife. I'm sorry to say I have errands to run," The king marched out of the room, with Catherine knowing exactly where he was heading; not that this fazed her,because this would allow her to spend time with Anne.

" The king shall be back in due course," His adviser told her.

"Splendid, May you send someone to fetch my Lady in waiting, Lady Anne?" Catherine requested with a soft manner.

"Of course your majesty, " He responded, completing the request.

Once Anne had entered, and the door had been shut, Anne had taken a step closer to the Queen, not so frightful as she had once been.

"Good morning Anne, it's lovely to see you," Catherine stood and put both her hands out expecting Anne to take them.

"Good Morning Catherine, It is a pleasure," Anne spoke, before sharing a soft kiss with Catherine.

"How are you sweetheart?" Catherine whispered, pulling Anne close to her.

"I am alright, what about you?" Anne asked, enjoying being held so closely by Catherine.

"I am better now I can do this," Catherine didn't wait to give Anne a lengthy passionate kiss.

Breaking free from the kiss, Catherine threw herself back onto the bed, and Anne followed. Snuggling close to each other, Anne spoke. "I love you Catherine of Aragon,"

"I love you more Anne Boleyn..."