Cleves x Howard

Requested by LivyBoleyn

"Where we going, babe?" Anna had covered Kitty's eyes as they walked down a long stretch of greenery.

"Somewhere that's green" Anna sung in response, keeping her hands pressed against the younger queen's eyes.

"Please Anna, I really want to know," Katherine pleaded with her smile widening. The pair took a further few steps and came to a sudden stop. 

"Here" Anna uncovered Katherine's eyes for her to see a broad green open space with a large tree suitable for climbing - an activity Anna and Kitty loved to do together.  "I didn't want to do the traditional first date at a restaurant kinda thing, "

"I love it! First, one to the top of the tree wins!"

"Oh, you're on Katherine Howard!"

It took neither woman more than 5 minutes to get to the uppermost branch.

"I win!" Katherine fist-pumped as Anna sat down.

"By like, 2 seconds!" Anna panted. The girls made sure they were safely sat in the tree before taking a selfie and uploading it to Instagram. 

"Out of interest, did you bring any food," Katherine asked hopefully.

"Of course I did," Anna pulled a tub of pringles our of her black handbag and offered some to Kat.

"Don't mind if I do," Katherine bit the pringle in half.

"When we finish these I have a chocolate bar, a bag of skittles" Anna checked her bag, "and a... "

"When? Geez, Mum only lets me eat like 5 pringles"

"Well she doesn't have to know, does she?"

"Fair point," They giggled. Katherine rested her head on Anna's shoulder and the messages came flooding from the other queens.

@heart_of_stone: Glad you're having fun,  just be home before 10:00. And please don't fall!

@that.boleyn.girl: THIS. IS. AWESOME (take a hint @IDNYL.47 )

@IDNYL.47: Have a nice time @the10amongst_the3s and @get_down_like_it's_1499 !

@the_MOST_relevent_Catherine: Hope you're having an amazing time - @the10amongst_the3s Jane's freaking out that you're going to fall, how do I calm this... 

@the_MOST_relevent_Catherine: (Video)

(On video,) Jane:  What on earth are we going to do if Katherine falls, I mean, I don't want anyone to fall but I'm Kitty's legal guardian and I can't let her get hurt. Imagine if she like... like breaks her neck or something then she has to have an operation and.....  

@the_MOST_relevent_Catherine:  and she's just passed out...

@the10amongst_the3s: I don't know...

@get_down_like_it's_1499: I'm glad she's concerned about me...

The girls sat together just enjoying each others company. Katherine gazed at the faint moon rising and snuggled into Anna's shoulder. The sunset falling behind them. 

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Katherine spoke softly.

"Thank you, Anna,"

A/N 

Please give further suggestions!