Bolyen x Parr

Request by LivyBoleyn

Cathy came home to find Anne in a sulk in the corner of the lounge.
"What's wrong Annie," She knelt down beside her fiancée.

"I'm grounded and it's all Kitty's fault!" Anne said, flickingthe hair off her face to reveal her blood-shot eyes. Parr sat down next to her and placed an arm round Anne's shoulder.

"Well, what did you do?" Cathy questioned, giving Anne her full attention.

"You know how I like to use a wooden knife to butter my sandwiches, because that way it doesn't cut the bread by accident?"

"Yes?..." Cathy wasn't really sure where this one was going to go but listened anyway.

"Well, the butter wasn't quite soft enough..."

"Oh god Annie,"

"So I turnest the hob on and put the knife in the flame. How was I meant to know that would cause a fire!"

"Oh, let me guess, Kitty told on you,"

"Yes, my cousin snitched on me to my other cousin and now I'm grounded," Anne crosses her arms and a frown drew across her lips.

"Oh, well, we don't need to go anywhere to have fun, do we darling? Cathy giggled.

"God I love you Catherine Parr," Anne fell into Cathy's lap laughing.

"It's a good job I love you back then isn't it?" They snuggled into each other before getting up.

"What shall we do?" Cathy asked.

"I have a great idea: fight Kitty!"

"No, no, that is not a good idea, violence is not the answer!" Cathy shook her head emphasising the 'not'.

"She needs to know I'm annoyed at her and that she shouldn't tattle-tale!"

"She shouldn't unless someone put themselves in actual danger, you could have seriously hurt! Kitty was right to say something. Besides, Jane is talking with her now," Anne sighed as she realised Parr was right.

"Even better idea! Annoy Catherine!"

"Seymour of Aragon?"

"Yes! I haven't peed her off in a while,"

"You literally pretended she was invisible for 3 hours the other day,"

"But I didn't annoy her yesterday, or today!" Anne pleaded.

"Fine, but nothing that's going to seriously annoy her," Parr raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms.