Valentine's Day!

Seymour x Aragon, Boleyn x Parr and Cleves x Howard.

All six queens were sat round a large table, in the centre of a Chinese restaurant, waiting for their waitress to arrive.

"I have a fun idea for Valentine's Day" Anne suggested"Let's all order a surprise for our other half,"

"That's sounds fun, so write down the number of the dish you're getting your partner so they can't look up what you've ordered" Jane took a notepad out her bag, tore six pages out and passed them around with a pen so each person got one.

"I can't wait, this is going to be so fun!" Katherine exclaimed. 

"Jane?" Catherine looked up into her eyes.

"Yes love?"

"Are you allergic to anything?" Catherine joked, but not very obviously.

"Catherine! We've been married for nearly 5 years! " Jane stopped scanning the menu and looked up at Catherine, her eyes widened, "You know I can't eat shellfish,"

"I was joking Jane, I'm sorry," She reached across the table and grabbed Jane's hands."Of course, I know that," 

"No, sorry for over-exaggerating,"

"Annie, I know exactly what I'm going to order for you!"

"Really? This is completely unrelated but I really fancy black bean chicken right now..."

"Nice try babe,"

"Oh. I love you, Cathy," Anne produced her famous puppy dog eyes that worked on everyone except Jane and Catherine Seymour. 

"I love you too but those eyes are not going to work this time Annie,"

"Oh."

"Kat, have you decided what you're getting for me yet?"

"Yeah, you're going kill me! "

"Katherine Howard, you better not have been too mean to me!"

"You'll have to wait and see, won't you?" Katherine shrugged her shoulders with a massive 

"Yes love, we all have to,"

"Hurry up Catherine!" Anne shouted from the other end of the table.

"I'm sorry, I've got to find something she'll like that doesn't have shellfish in it," Catherine pointed at Jane obviously stressed.

"I can think of lots of things I can eat!" Jane looked up as she spoke.

"Hmm, yeah right. I've found something now"

Around ten minutes later a young waitress walked over to their table and everyone ordered.

"Would you all like a complimentary glass of red wine for valentines? " She offered.!

"Who's driving?" Catherine asked the group.

"I was going to," Jane answered.

"I don't mind driving," Catherine replied.

"I'll drive," Catherine Parr told them both, "You two always drive,"

"Thank you, Cathy,"

"Yeah, thanks Cathy" As Catherine spoke, the waitress left to get the bottle of wine.

Part 2 coming soon! Remember to comment requests and I will complete as many as I can!