Cleves x Howard

+ A Jane 'Mum' moment zanygemini and a tiny Seymour x Aragon moment.

"Happy Anniversary Anna!" Katherine jumped on her girlfriend's back and kissed her on the side of her face. "Guess what!"
"Happy Anniversary Kitty, and what?"
"I ate the entire rest of the candy floss that you bought me at the beach yesterday!" Katherine got on the sofa started jumping.
"Kat, that was a massive box!"
"Yeah, a massive box of yummyness!"
"Babe, please stop jumping on the sofa," Anna said quite firmly.
"Okay dokie!" Katherine got down off the sofa and started dancing around the living room. Anna faceplamed.

"Jane, can you please come and control your daughter!" Jane raced downstairs to a hyper Katherine.
"Katherine, come and sit next to me," Both Katherine and Jane sat on the sofa whilst Anna watched. Jane held her daughter's hands firm to stop her from moving around.  "You're having another sugar rush,"
"But it tastes good,"
"I know, well actually I hate it, but this isn't healthy. Anna, can you please get a glass of water for Kitty," Anna left the room.

When she returned, she found Katherine passed out on the floor, with Jane kneeling beside her. She wasn't too worried as this happened almost every time Kitty ate an obscene amount of sugar. Kneeling down next to her, she said:
"Come on love," she held her girlfriend's hand "wake up,"

Katherine was unconscious for around 2 1/2 minutes. Jane had already put her daughter into a recovery position.
"Hi mum, did I pass out again?"
"Yes, babe. Anna's here, so I'm going to go upstairs and confiscate the rest of the sweets she bought you, you can ask me when you want one," Jane then left. Katherine got up and sat next to Anna on the sofa.

"Sorry babe, "
"What on earth do you have to say sorry for?" Anna brushed Katherine's hair from out her eyes as her girlfriend lent closer to her.
"Ruining our first anniversary, "
"You haven't ruined anything,"
"Really?"
"Yes! It's still 9:30, let's go out for breakfast, just us two"
"Perfect."

"Mum! Anna and I are leaving!" Katherine shouted as she shut the door behind them and walked, in the rain, arm in arm to the local cafe.

"Knock Knock, " Katherine begun.
"Who's there?"
"Egg,"
"Egg who?"
"Eggcited to go out with you!" Katherine skipped along the path.
"Bad joke Kitty..." Anna laughed.

When the pair arrived at the small cafe, Katherine sat at a table and Anna went and ordered for both of them.
"Please may I have 2 all day breakfasts," She asked the lady behind the till.
"Is that with toast or fried bread?"
"Fried bread please,"
"Take a seat, we'll be right over,"

Anna went back to Katherine and sat opposite her.
"You look really pale, you okay?"
"And you look really fit, " Katherine said suggestively.
"I'm being serious, you look like you're going to pass out again, "
"No, I am fine...."
"Shall I get you a drink?"
Although Katherine didn't reply, Anna still bought her a bottle of water.

"See, you've got some colour back in your face now, Do you feel any better?"

"Yes, I actually do!"

T I M E S K I P

"We're home!" Katherine exclaimed as they burst through the door.

Jane and Catherine were sat upstairs, but could hear every word of the other two's conversation.
"How long do you think it is till they get married?" Catherine asked.
"5 years maximum, but when they get married, I will actually be related to everyone!"
"Wait, how?"
"Well, I'm married to you, Anne's my cousin and is engaged to Parr, and Kitty's my daughter and when her and Anna her eventually get married I be related to everyone,"
"Oh sh*t,"