2 Army

Bai Wei ignorantly followed the soldier to a car, opened the door, and signaled Bai Wei to enter.

Looking at those German cars, Bai Wei's face showed a puzzled expression.

This car is too much like the old 20th century cars she saw on TV.

This kind of car she has only seen in China on TV movies.

I didn't expect Germany to be a country nostalgic for the old.

Bai Wei sighed, out of trust in the army in her bones, let Bai Wei relax, she thought that the German army will be the same as at home, all for the people, as long as the army arrives, the backbone of the people will also arrive.

Now that the army appeared at the dock, there must have been an emergency, forcing the army to come forward to suppress it.

In fact, Bai Wei really wanted to communicate with the soldier brother who took her to the car, hoping that he could help find his teacher, but he couldn't help contact Genardo, but looking at the little brother looking at himself with a gloomy face, Bai Wei really didn't have the courage to open his mouth to find him, so she could only wait patiently.

There was a burst of gunfire in the distance, which startled Bai Wei, and she looked at the soldier brother blankly, only to see him looking in the direction of the pier, not knowing what he was looking at.

Bai Wei thought of the appearance of those corpses, but she really didn't have the courage to look in the direction where the gunshots came from, for fear of seeing a scene that would make her unforgettable in her life, she could only shrink herself into a ball and be an ostrich.

Shivering in the corner of the car for not knowing how long, when she came back to her senses, Bai Wei found that there was some noise, she turned her head a little slowly, and saw that the officer who had comforted her at the beginning was standing outside the car door and didn't know what to say.

I saw those soldiers shouting words that Bai Wei couldn't understand like chicken blood.

Under Bai Wei's gaze, the officer turned around and entered the car, and saw Bai Wei's pitiful appearance, and the officer's eyes were a little straight.

Bai Wei looked at the person in front of him stunned, not understanding what he wanted to do.

The man's facial features are deep and handsome, but there is a scar on the right side of his face from the brow bone to the lower jaw, which is not ugly, but it is intimidating enough.

Bai Wei was frightened by the man's eyes, and her body trembled even more.

The man opened his mouth and seemed to say something to her, but Bai Wei didn't understand at all, just looked at the man ignorantly.

The man frowned, seemingly distressed, but he didn't dwell for long, turned to the driver and said something, and the car started after a while.

Bai Wei didn't know where she would be taken, but she was not familiar with her life, so she could only choose to trust these soldiers.

Germany's streets are full of 20th-century architecture, and the occasional pedestrian on the side of the road is dressed retro.

This made Bai Wei wonder a little, could it be that the aesthetics of the Germans returned to the last century?

But soon Bai Wei realized that something was wrong.

She saw flags flying in the street, and it seemed... Seems to be the flag of the Nazis.

Bai Wei's heart couldn't stop beating wildly, and she unconsciously looked at the man sitting on the side.

The man seemed to notice Bai Wei's gaze, slightly tilted his head, the man's gaze was sharp as an arrow, with a bitter coldness, but the corners of his mouth were raised, revealing an arc that seemed to be smiling.

Bai Wei was frightened by the man's gaze, and she tried harder to curl herself up into a ball, hoping to disappear into the car.

Bai Wei wasn't sure if she remembered wrong, she used to be immersed in the world of pianos, rarely touched things in the outside world, and didn't understand these things at all.

Bai Wei felt that she had just misremembered, because she had never heard of the existence of the Nazi Party in Germany.

But her mind kept recalling the horrible corpse, plus the sudden gunshot, saying that she was not afraid of fake.

The unknown fear has been lingering in Bai Wei's heart, and this weak oriental girl finally couldn't bear it anymore, sobbing softly.

She is just an eighteen-year-old little girl, who came to a strange country alone to pursue her dreams, met a shipwreck, died nine and lived, but saw a terrible picture that made her unforgettable in her life.

She's really fed up, she wants to go home, she misses the teacher.

The man didn't seem to expect Bai Wei to cry so sadly, he obviously had no experience in coaxing girls, looking at the heartbroken Bai Wei who cried, he looked very helpless.

It was still the uniformed man sitting in the co-pilot who reminded him of something, and he reached out to hug Bai Wei with some hesitation.

But Bai Wei was inexplicably a little afraid of him, subconsciously avoided the man's hand, tears hazyly saw the man's instantly gloomy face, Bai Wei was even more afraid, tears fell more fiercely, I don't know what to do.

Maybe Bai Wei was really sad to cry, which made the man a little unbearable, the man took off the black leather gloves, a pair of finger bones were slender, and there were some calluses at the mouth of the tiger, which is estimated to be calluses caused by holding the gun for many years.

The man bent his fingers slightly to wipe away Bai Wei's tears, his voice was low, and the obscure German came out of his mouth inexplicably good.

Bai Wei couldn't understand what he was saying, but looking at his sapphire eyes, Bai Wei really stopped crying, her eyes were moist, and she looked pitiful.

Bai Wei didn't know that the more pitiful he was, the easier it was to arouse a man's desire for protection and possessiveness.

The fingers that wiped her tears gradually moved down, came to the girl's rosy lips, gently groped, the thumb was slightly hard, and the fingertips were moist.

Bai Wei opened her eyes wide and looked at the man on the other side incredulously, even if she was dull, she understood that the man on the other side seemed to think about her.

The girl pushed away the man's palm, and for a moment, she thought of jumping out of the car and running away.

Just do it, Bai Wei hurriedly turned around, wanting to open the car door, but the more urgent the more chaotic, Bai Wei touched the car door, and did not find a button that could open the door, but tired enough.

Bai Wei turned around carefully, but saw the man looking at her for a long time, and saw Bai Wei colliding with his eyes, and showed a smile that seemed to be laughing, as if mocking her for her lack of self-determination.

Bei Ya bit her lip lightly, Bai Wei could only look at the man in front of her vigilantly, secretly cursing herself for being stupid.

As soon as she regained consciousness, she was already in the clouds, and when she was frightened by the bloody scene, her already chaotic brain was even more muddy, coupled with unconditional trust in soldiers, which led to her current predicament.

"You... Let me go, I am a Chinese citizen, and if you dare to hurt me, my motherland will not let you go" 

Bai Wei was half pleading and half deterred, only hoping that the man on the other side could see that she was Chinese and let her go.

Bai Wei vowed that when she left Germany safely, she would never go abroad again.

I originally thought that it was just a simple study abroad, but she was too unlucky, and encountered these things one after another.