48 Grievances

Jaeger asked unrestrainedly, almost playing Bai Wei badly.

And Bai Wei really couldn't stand Jaeger's request, and she cried and begged Jaeger to be gentle and slow.

"Please... Slow...... Slow down...... Ah..." With a force in the man's crotch, Bai Wei was knocked to the edge of the cold bathtub, and the warm water continued to wash the girl's white and tender body, making her feel that her body was cold and hot, very uncomfortable.

But what made Bai Wei feel most uncomfortable was the thick and long upturned penis in her pussy, which made Bai Wei feel as if she was going to be penetrated by the terrible length of the meat stem.

Jaeger's hands were not idle, grabbing two small tits and kneading them hard, grabbing the nipple tips from time to time and pulling, pleasure rushed from the nipple tips and under the body to the limbs like a tide, Bai Wei really couldn't help moaning.

Hearing the girl's weak moan, Jaeger was also like a stimulant, more fiercely the girl, scooped her into his arms, pinched Bai Wei's chin with one hand to force her to raise her head, Yeager whispered against Bai Wei's earlobe: "It's so wavey, is it cooled by me?" Well? Isn't it?

Bai Wei shook her head in panic, refusing to admit that she was indeed being, she gritted her teeth, refusing to make a little sound.

She couldn't let Jaeger get her wish, or her life would be even harder.

But her delicate body could not withstand the man's stormy arse, and soon Bai Wei screamed and ushered in an orgasm, and Bai Wei, who was fucked a little delirium, could only say intermittently: "No... Slow...... Slow down...... Commander...... No..." Jaeger

lifted Bai Wei's chin and kissed her deeply, fiercely touching Bai Wei's extremely sensitive body after orgasm.

"Isn't it cool? Well? The body is so sensitive, is it familiar with me?

Jaeger's words made Bai Wei feel ashamed, and she was completely speechless when she was fucked, and could only shake her head to express her protest.

Yeager bit Bai Wei's earlobe hard, and the next moment kept thrusting.

Bai Wei ate pain, she couldn't bear to bite on the mouth of the tiger in Yeger's right hand, the girl's resistance seemed to be painless at all in the eyes of Yeger, he stretched out his left hand and pinched Bai Wei's jaw, and with a gentle pinch, Bai Wei released her mouth because of the pain.

"Rioter, haven't you been soft yet? You actually dare to bite me! Saying that, Jaeger briefly pulled the meat stick out of Bai Wei's body, turned Bai Wei's body around, made her face towards him, and stabbed the meat stick into her pussy and fucked it madly.

As if Yeager didn't feel that this was exciting enough, he reached out and grabbed Bai Wei's little ass to keep her close to him.

"Clamp tight, little cougar, dare to loosen a little and kill you." Jaeger's tone was fierce, but the whole person stood up abruptly without warning.

"Ahhh!! The sudden weightlessness made Bai Wei's hands and feet uncontrollably entangle Jaeger, for fear that a man would accidentally be thrown on the cold floor.

The warm Yong Dao suddenly tightened, and the tight pleasure of being tightly adsorbed by layers of flesh made Jaeger couldn't help but snort, he reached out and squeezed Bai Wei's little ass fiercely, not forgetting the vicious warning: "It's really tight... That's it, oh, dare to let go and kill you. "

Whew..." Bai Wei could only cling to Jaeger, her hands and feet tightly wrapped around Yeger and did not dare to let go, but the flesh stem was deep and heavy, and her legs were softened after a while.

"I... I couldn't hold on... Hmm..." His arms gradually lost strength, and Bai Wei clinged to Yeager indiscriminately, only hoping that he could shoot out as soon as possible.

Bai Wei was orgasmed by Jaeger three times, and her eyes were dazzled, and only then did Yeger press Bai Wei against the cold wall and shoot a large stream of thick semen against the girl's palace mouth.

The continuous ejaculation made Bai Wei's body tremble constantly, and she actually followed Jaeger into orgasm.

Jaeger pressed Bai Wei slowly thrusting with the afterglow of the orgasm, kissed Bai Wei's sweaty forehead, and his tone became gentle: "Is it refreshing?" Well?

Bai Wei was silent, but her shoulders trembled terribly, and Yeager lifted Bai Wei's face buried in his arms, a small face full of tears, red eyes, obviously crying.

Yeager lowered his head and kissed the girl's red lips, pulled the semi-soft meat stick out of the girl's body, and then carried the girl with trembling legs into the bathtub, wrapped her whole person in his arms, and coaxed softly: "How about going out with me this Saturday?" Bai

Wei, who heard this, shook her head gently.

Just kidding, if she was going out with Jaeger, she might as well not go out.

If the plan is discovered, she may harm Anna and Lu Xun, even if it is for everyone's life, she cannot go out with Jaeger.

Bai Wei was afraid that the rejection was too obvious to be seen by Jaeger, she carefully leaned into Jaeger's arms, raised her small face, a pair of wet round eyes looked at Jaeger pitifully, and her voice was also fluttering, as if she was afraid of being rejected by a man: "I... I can't wait, Commander, I want to hang out first, I'm going out with you on Saturday, okay?

Jaeger was amused by Bai Wei's little abacus, he kissed Bai Wei's little mouth fiercely, and his tone was also colored with a smile: "Bad girl, you still want to calculate me."

Bai Wei was so nervous that her heart was about to jump out of her throat, and she put her hands on Jaeger's shoulders, her eyes staring at Yeager without blinking, for fear that Yeger would notice something by revealing a little flaw.

Yeager laughed enough, and easily agreed to Bai Wei's request, he pinched Bai Wei's face, and said compassionately: "Okay, tomorrow afternoon I will let Andrew go out with you, you remember to follow Andrew at all times, if you are in danger, he will protect you, remember to come back before dark, understand?"

Bai Wei couldn't believe that things would go so smoothly, Bai Wei hugged Jaeger's neck excitedly, and her voice was also obviously excited: "Really?!! Thank you, Commander!

Jaeger patted Bai Wei's back and rubbed Bai Wei's slender and slender neck with the bridge of his tall nose, and the action was ambiguous.

Bai Weiser shrunk her neck and flashed a shy smile at Jaeger.

Bai Wei was very beautiful, Yeager had always known, but when the girl showed him a sweet smile, the purity of the girl and the charm that was inadvertently revealed between the girl and the woman were revealed on the girl's beautiful face.

"Are you still seducing me? Do you still want to be beaten? Jaeger showed that kind of smiling expression again, and his eyes stared at the girl's soft chest with a presumptuous and erotic look.

The smile on Bai Wei's face froze, she put away her smile with some fear, her shoulders trembled, and her tone was also full of grievance and pity: "Commander, I... I hurt..."