35 Move

After the shooting, Jaeger had time to take off the clothes on the two of them, and he let Bai Wei lie in his arms, looking at the girl's little face full of redness, and his heart was extremely satisfied.

"Can you move on your own? Jaeger asked aloud.

Bai Wei was soft and couldn't lift a trace of strength, where could she still move, she glared at Yeger, soft, not angry, more like coquetry.

"It looks like a spirited look, so go ahead. Yeager said, rolling over and pushing the girl down, lifting one of her legs, and aiming the thick meat stick at the girl's red and swollen flower hole.

The huge glans grinded outside the tender hole, and there was no hurry to enter the pussy, and soon Jaeger's glans was shiny with obscene blisters.

"Whew..." Bai Wei was softened by Yeger, as if there was a fire burning, she was a little anxious, and wanted Jaeger to enter her pussy quickly, only then would she be better.

Bai Wei stretched out her legs and tightly wrapped around Jaeger's thin and powerful waist, and she almost sent herself under Jaeger.

But Jaeger didn't give Bai Wei a pain, he let Bai Wei hang on him, even if the meat stick was swollen and about to explode, Jaeger did not immediately enter the little tender cunt, but leaned down to grab the girl's one side of the snow milk and sucked it vigorously, and the other hand was not idle, kneading Bai Wei's other little tits into various shapes.

Hanging up and down could not be relieved, Bai Wei felt like a fish caught ashore, twisting her body desperately and unable to slip into the water.

Bai Wei was about to cry, she held Jaeger's head, wanting him to quickly enter her pussy.

Yeager stretched out a hand to the girl's juice-filled pussy, where the spring tide was flooded by Jaeger's grind, and as soon as his fingers were inserted, layers of flesh couldn't wait to wrap up, sucking Yeger's fingers tightly.

"Uh-huh..." Bai Wei's body trembled, the heat of her body did not ease in the slightest, she raised her little butt and sent herself to the man's hand.

Jaeger was not as good as Bai Wei, he found the girl's clitoris with his fingers, kneaded and played, and played with the bloodshot red and swollen flesh beads.

"Hmm... I'm so uncomfortable..." The girl was dyed pink, it can be seen that she was really aroused by Jaeger, but the man lit a fire on her, but he was unwilling to help her relieve her, Bai Wei was thin-skinned, and she really couldn't open her mouth to ask for pleasure from Jaeger.

Seeing that the time was almost right, Yeager did not linger on Bai Wei's small tits, but instead erected Bai Wei's two legs, and the huge glans slowly grinded outside the muddy pussy, but never went in.

Bai Wei finally couldn't stand such torture, she cried and wrapped her arms around Jaeger's neck, kissed Jaeger's face indiscriminately, and murmured: "Give me... Whew... Uncomfortable..."

"What to you? Jaeger swirled around outside his pussy with bad thoughts, shallowly inserting half of the glans without moving.

Bai Wei opened her mouth a few times, but she couldn't speak, she could only hum and cry, and kissed Jaeger pleasantly, hoping that the man would let her go with kindness.

"Good girl, tell me, what do you want? "Jaeger holds the initiative in this affair, and he is going to tear Bai Wei's fig leaf and make her a slutty woman, a slut exclusive to him.

The thick meat stick stretched Bai Wei's pussy little by little, and after inserting it halfway, Yeager stopped and did not continue.

"Uh-huh... Want...... I want you... I want you to plug in..." Bai Wei's psychological defense completely collapsed, and she cried and said those words that were absolutely impossible to say in normal times.

"Honest good girl, I'll satisfy you. Jaeger also endured it to the extreme, parting Bai Wei's legs to the extreme, and the meat stick was inserted to the end, fiercely penetrating the girl's pussy.

"Uh-huh..." Bai Wei raised her head a little unbearably, revealing her slender and white neck, in Jaeger's opinion, the girl was undoubtedly seducing him, so Jaeger also bit Bai Wei's neck and sucked it fiercely, fiercely as if he wanted to bite off a piece of Bai Wei's neck flesh.

The lower body was also thrusting widely, fiercely as if to stuff the two bulging egg bags into the girl's tender cunt.

"Too fast... It's too fast, slow down..." Bai Wei couldn't bear to pat the man's shoulder, and the base of her thigh was soon pained and numb by the man's crotch.

Such intense sex made Bai Wei a little overwhelmed, but she had no way to make the man stop, so she could only slightly raise her ass to cooperate with the man's movements to make herself feel better.

Yeager took a deep breath, and after hitting the soft rotten flower heart of the quilt, he didn't move, turned over and let Bai Wei straddle his body, patted Bai Wei's little butt, and his voice was hoarse: "Difficult to serve the rascal, if you want, move it yourself."

Bai Wei's body trembled, she was lying on Jaeger's chest, her waist was so soft that she didn't have the strength to get up.

But the thick meat stick was deeply against her pussy, making Bai Wei feel that she was almost pierced by Jaeger's meat stick, which was very uncomfortable.

Bai Wei gritted her teeth, put her hands on Jaeger's chest, tried to support her body, slowly lifted her ass, and the sticky and ambiguous sound of water sounded in her ears.

Halfway up, Bai Wei really had no strength, and fell back heavily, and the meat stick "poofed" and the whole thing fell into the soft rotten cunt of the girl's arse.

"Uh-huh..." Bai Wei gasped, she really had no strength to breathe, and could only lie on Jaeger's chest and sobbed softly.

"I... I ran out of strength... Whew..." Bai Wei actually wanted to say not to toss her, she had long been softened by Jaeger's arse, where did she still have the strength to move by herself.

"It's really useless. Jaeger said this, but those blue eyes were full of ridicule, he pinched the girl's slender waist with both hands, raised the girl's little ass high and suddenly let go, the crotch at the same time exerted force to push up, the meat stick that had already exposed most of the bamboo was like a broken bamboo to open the transparent white lips of the girl who was supported, the huge glans broke through the layers of flesh walls, and kissed the girl's palace mouth fiercely.

"Hmm... No way...... It's too deep..." Bai Wei wrapped her hands around Jaeger's neck, shaking her head frantically, not letting Jaeger continue to move, too deep, she would be fucked.

"But you don't have the strength. Jaeger repeated softly in Bai Wei's ear, grabbing the girl's white and tender buttocks with both hands and slowly lifting, as if to repeat the action just now.

"I have... I have...... Whew... I'll come by myself..." Bai Wei cried a little miserably, afraid that Yeager would continue to move, she supported her hands on Jaeger's shoulders, slowly raised her ass, and the meat stick full of green tendons was spit out by the pussy little by little, which was stained with the girl's lewd water, and more obscene water flowed because of the girl's movements, and soon wet the sheets under the two people.