3 Dangerous Men

The man on the other side obviously didn't Chinese, but he still looked at Bai Wei with such interest, like she was a little white rabbit for people's fun.

The man pinched the girl's chin forcefully and looked carefully, his eyes were presumptuous and fierce, different from the high nose and deep eyes of the German girl, this oriental girl had delicate and small facial features, but a pair of eyes and water spirit, especially the rose-like red lips, like the first delicate rose picked in the rose garden in the morning.

The girl is as mysterious and beautiful as the beauty god Venus in ancient Greek mythology, and she has no weakness with a European woman, which makes people want to explore her.

Out of the leader's protection of the noble blood of the Aryans, a person of his status could only marry a German girl who was also an Aryan to give birth to a child of perfect Aryan blood.

But the girl in front of her is too beautiful and weak, making people want to completely conquer her, possess her, pluck her from the rose garden, hide her, and become a rose that belongs to him alone.

Want to see what is the difference between an oriental woman who is known for her subtlety and an Aryan girl?

Looking the girl up and down, the man nodded in satisfaction and asked the girl

"Japanese? Or Chinese?"

Among the Asian faces, he could only think of these two countries, and he had also seen those Japanese women, completely different from the girl in front of him, and the man guessed that she might be Chinese.

The girl on the other side obviously didn't understand his words, just looked at him with those big innocent eyes in confusion, those eyes, really made people want to ravage her, but the man was obviously a person with strong self-control, he released the hand holding the girl's chin, slowly put on gloves, and said to the adjutant in the front seat

"Go find someone who can speak Chinese and bring it to me."

"Yes!" 

After the explanation, the man looked at the girl on the side again and said to the driver

"Go back to the manor first."

"Yes! Commander" 

Bai Wei really wants to cry, neither side understands each other's language, can't communicate at all, she just wants to contact the teacher now, and then return to China with the teacher, the German soldiers are not at all as approachable as the Chinese People's Liberation Army.

They all blame her for being too naïve, thinking that the soldiers are all for the sake of the people, but they did not expect that these German soldiers were as hateful as the warlords of the old era.

The car drove into a quiet European-style manor.

As soon as the car stopped, someone opened the door and watched the man get out of the car one step ahead of her, and Bai Wei hesitated to get out of the car.

The manor is full of beautiful roses and birds can be heard chirping from time to time, which is undoubtedly perfect in terms of the environment alone.

But there were German soldiers standing outside the manor, and Bai Wei's desire to escape was mercilessly strangled in the cradle.

The man looked at Bai Wei and walked into the small western-style building first.

Bai Wei hesitated and did not dare to follow, a soldier on the side saw it, raised the gun at Bai Wei, the girl turned pale with fright, and quickly carried her skirt to follow the man in front, for fear that the soldier's gun would go off and accidentally collapse her.

The little woman can flex and stretch, and the delay is to find a communication device that can contact the outside world.

As long as she can contact the teacher, she can get out of the predicament she is in.

The small western-style building is a single-family three-story design, Bai Wei followed the man to the first floor, and a slightly fat black maid stood at the entrance, and the maid was stunned when she saw Bai Wei, but quickly reacted and stepped forward to take the cloak on Bai Wei's body.

Bai Wei was willing to take it off, clutching the cloak as if it was not a cloak, but her lifesaver.

The man walked to the sofa and sat down, took off his gloves and threw them on the coffee table, looked at the pull between Bai Wei and the black maid, frowned in displeasure, and said to the maid

"Go and find her a change of clothes." 

The maid got the man's order, did not entangle the cloak on Bai Wei's body, and went out the door to find Bai Wei a change of clothes.

The man looked at Bai Wei, who was like a little rabbit, smiled at her, patted the position of the sofa beside her, and motioned for her to sit down.

If it weren't for the indecent incident in the car, Bai Wei would definitely believe the man stupidly.

Bai Wei stood in place and refused to move, looking very stubborn.

The man seemed to be very interested in her, seeing that she did not move, he stood up directly, the man was very tall, and he was full of oppression when he stood up, especially when the man walked towards Bai Wei step by step, the sense of oppression became stronger.

Bai Wei unconsciously retreated, the man took a step forward, Bai Wei took a step back, seeing the man getting closer and closer to her, Bai Wei was scared and turned around and wanted to run.

But the man caught up with Bai Wei in a few steps, grabbed Bai Wei's arm and took her whole person into his arms, and as soon as his arms were retracted, he lifted Bai Wei's whole person up.

"Aaaaa————a Let me go! What do you want!! I am a Chinese citizen, and it is against international conventions for you to hurt me!!" 

Bai Wei slapped the man with both hands indiscriminately, the man was hard, Bai Wei slapped on him as if hitting a stone, and after a while, Bai Wei was panting by her tiredness.

Bai Wei's resistance was really not worth mentioning for the man, seeing that the girl finally did not resist, but quietly leaned into his arms, the man smiled with satisfaction.

Holding Bai Wei, he turned to the second floor.

Seeing that the man actually took him up to the second floor, Bai Wei suddenly began to resist again.

"Let go of me! Bastard! Let me go!" 

Bai Wei was really anxious, but she didn't expect that this German guy would really dare to attack her.

Ignoring Bai Wei's resistance, the man took her into the upstairs bathroom and threw the girl into the bathtub, seeing the girl's resistance regardless of it, the man directly grabbed the girl's hands that beat him on the shoulders and raised them above his head, and the other hand opened the unkempt.

The hot water split her head and covered her face caught Bai Wei off guard, and Bai Wei forgot to resist, just looked at the man in front of her stunned.

This man, what exactly does he want to do?

Seeing that Bai Wei calmed down, the man let go of the hand holding Bai Wei, touched Bai Wei's delicate face, and revealed a low smile, knowing that Bai Wei could not understand him and did not waste much tongue, but got up and left.

Hot water washed Bai Wei's body, and the wet clothes clinged tightly to Bai Wei's body, making Bai Wei feel very uncomfortable.

She really couldn't figure out what the German man was doing to her, in fact, she kind of wanted to take the opportunity to escape.

Bai Wei climbed out of the bathtub, carefully came to the door, turned the door thug, and saw that the black maid who left at the beginning was now standing outside the door, still holding a set of clean clothes in her hand, saw Bai Wei sticking out half of her head, quickly stepped forward and handed the clothes in her hand to Bai Wei.

Bai Wei's face was ugly, but she still reached out and took the clothes in the maid's hand, and then closed the bathroom door with a "touch".