61 - 70

Chapter 61: Tthe agreement between the two

Bai Wei was taken aback, thinking that Lu Xun must be talking nonsense, she stretched out her hand to hold Lu Xun's outstretched hand, and said anxiously: "Sir, it's me, I'm Bai Wei."

Lu Xun finally came to his senses, He glanced at Bai Wei and thought that maybe he was really crazy, otherwise why would he have mistaken Bai Wei for his wife? Bai Wei and his Zhao Zhao are clearly different.

"Are you okay?" Lu Xun asked with concern, he looked Bai Wei up and down, and seeing that the girl was fine, Lu Xun finally breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm fine, sir, I'm fine at all." Bai Wei said, with mist in her eyes, as if she was about to cry, she blinked quickly and forced back the tears.

Lu Xun raised his hand and rubbed Bai Wei's head, showing a loving smile, turned to see Anna, and nodded to her, indicating that he was fine.

Anna was finally relieved, and she said to Lu Xun, "Do you need something to eat? I'll get you something to eat."

Lu Xun shook his head. He was injured on his back, so he slept on his side. Struggle, he moved vigorously, Bai Wei saw it, and quickly helped Lu Xun adjust a more comfortable position.

"How did you get out?" Lu Xun broke out in a cold sweat because of the pain involved in the wound, and Bai Wei immediately twisted the veil to wipe Lu Xun's sweat.

Speaking of this, Bai Wei's face changed, but she didn't let Lu Xun see it, she tilted her head and thought for a while before slowly saying: "Jeger asked me to come out, he told me yesterday that I can I just stayed outside for a day, but I always feel that he has become weird recently."

Bai Wei disliked Yeager very much, and was reluctant to mention Yeager in front of Lu Xun.

Lu Xun was a little concerned about the change in Bai Wei's mouth towards Yeager. He had noticed before that Yeager's attitude towards Bai Wei was unusual, and he didn't know if this change was a blessing or a curse.

"What's wrong with him?" Lu Xun frowned and asked, Anna poured a glass of water for Lu Xun thoughtfully, after Lu Xun took it, he politely thanked: "Thank you."

Bai Wei is not sure, she is thin-skinned, and she is too embarrassed to tell Lu Xun all about Yeager's changes to her, and she just said vaguely: "Well... it just became very strange... It feels like he has changed. The same... um..."

Bai Wei thought for a long time but couldn't think of an exact adjective to describe Yeager's transformation. Seeing that Bai Wei was so entangled, Lu Xun didn't want to force Bai Wei to recall something she didn't like. He kindly She said understandingly: "It's okay, I will pay more attention to him in the future, don't worry, as long as it doesn't develop in a bad direction, there will be no problem."

Bai Wei nodded, not wanting to entangle Jaeger Seoul thing.

After Lu Xun rested for a while, he remembered the main purpose of the accident. At this time, Lu Xun had nothing to hide from Bai Wei, and he said to Bai Wei: "But since Wei Wei, you can leave the concentration camp, then I can Could you please help draw the rest of my map?"

He has nothing to do during this period of time, and can only pin his hopes on Bai Wei.

Bai Wei happily accepted Lu Xun's commission. Although her major is not painting, she can still do simple map drawing. For the task Lu Xun entrusted to her, Bai Wei seemed very confident.

She almost patted her chest and assured Lu Xun: "Sir, you can rest assured and leave this matter to me, I will definitely not disappoint your expectations."