16 Unwilling To Accept Reality

Bai Wei heard the door closing in a trance, and she moved her eyes, but she didn't see the man's figure.

Only then did she dare to cry out, raising a hand to cover her eyes, Bai Wei felt that she was simply disgusting.

She hated her cowardice, she hated the rapist, and more, she hated herself for being greedy and afraid of death.

After lying down for a long time, Bai Wei felt that her legs had regained some sense, and she hastily put on her clothes and walked downstairs.

As soon as she reached the corner of the stairs, Bai Wei saw a foreign woman in a gray maid's long dress standing in the living room.

The woman is tall, with brown hair and brown eyes, and some injuries on her face, but she still can't hide her beauty.

Seeing Bai Wei trembling downstairs, she seemed to want to step forward to help.

Bai Wei didn't want to take care of her, she held the stairs and moved slowly, just when there were only the last few stairs, Bai Wei was really unstable and was about to fall down the stairs, but fortunately, the woman was quick and held her steadily.

Bai Wei glanced at the woman with some gratitude, but she obviously felt something flowing down the base of her thighs between her legs, and she hurriedly threw away the woman's hand and limped towards the bathroom.

............

The hot water washed away the girl's somewhat miserable ketone body. Bai Wei didn't have time to pay more attention to her bruised body, she held her unkempt head in one hand, and reached into her pussy with the other hand to dig out, wanting to get out all the things that the man shot in her body.

The man shot too much and too deeply, Bai Wei didn't completely clean it for a long time, the pussy that had just been ravaged by the man could not be pitifully closed, Bai Wei felt pain when she touched it, but in order not to get pregnant, Bai Wei could only grit her teeth and insist.

In the end, Bai Wei was a little self-defeating, she threw the unkempt head in her hand on the ground, and cried a little brokenly.

The crying soon attracted people outside, and there was a somewhat urgent knock outside the bathroom door.

Bai Wei didn't want to pay attention to it, but the knock on the door was getting louder and louder, and she kept knocking without opening the door.

Bai Wei could only pick up the unkempt head, wash her body indiscriminately, and open the bathroom door after putting on the clothes that had been prepared in the bathroom.

Outside the door was still the foreign woman, she looked at Bai Wei with some worry, but Bai Wei didn't have a good face for her.

Just glared at her angrily, then slammed the bathroom door and walked strangely towards the sofa in the living room.

But as soon as she entered the living room, Bai Wei stopped, and what stood in the living room was the Asian man she saw last night.

The man wore a clean prison uniform and a thick pair of glasses, which was such a comical costume, and it did not weaken the bookish atmosphere on the man's body.

Bai Wei was stunned and shocked, but she didn't have time to think about it, forced herself to run to the man's side with discomfort, grabbed his sleeves, and asked him word by word

"Are you... Chinese, right?"

Although the man was strange, he nodded.

Bai Wei was simply crying with joy, and she continued to ask