56 Who Else Do You Want To Seduce?

It wasn't until Yeager pulled Bai Wei's collar that Bai Wei reacted that Yeager didn't just want to kiss her.

She grabbed Jaeger's hand and whispered, "Someone! Bai

Wei is a conservative and traditional person in her bones, and she can't convince herself to do such a shameless thing in front of people, especially if the object is still Jaeger.

Jaeger kicked the seat in front of him fiercely and said sharply: "Don't you get out of here yet?" The

car drove to a secluded place, the driver and adjutant were driven out of the car by Jaeger, and the two consciously walked to a short distance to rest.

"There's no one now. Yeager couldn't wait to lift the hem of Bai Wei's long skirt, and reached out with one hand to rub her pussy.

The girl's pussy was not wet, obviously the hot kiss just now did not make the girl emotional, Yeager took off the gloves, and his slender fingers easily picked open the girl's panties and slid into the girl's pussy like a snake.

Bai Wei's body was constantly trembling, and it seemed that she could not accommodate Jaeger's fingers, and she held Jaeger's neck and shook her head constantly: "Don't... Don't be here, let's go back, okay..." The

conservative Bai Wei couldn't accept having sex in the car in the broad daylight, she kept begging Jaeger, hoping that Jaeger could find her conscience to let her go, and the tight nerves made her unable to relax her body, let alone say water.

"Afraid of what? No one dares to look at it. Jaeger's kisses kept falling on Bai Wei's soft chest, and her fingers were digging in her pussy, but the girl stubbornly refused to let go.

"You like to see me angry? Jaeger was impatient, he raised his head from Bai Wei's chest and stared at Bai Wei with displeasure.

Bai Wei shook her head in panic, she just couldn't have sex with Yeager in such a place, she didn't mean to make him angry, she softened her voice: "If you really need it, I can help you get it, but please don't be here..." The

rest, Bai Wei couldn't speak, she could only look at Yeager with tears in her eyes, hoping that he could spare himself mercifully.

Bai Wei naively thought that Jaeger was just angry about what happened just now, and she hurriedly explained: "I don't like Mr. Lu, I'm worried that he just saved me, I don't want him to have something, otherwise I can't explain to Lady Anna..." Yeager

pinched the soft flesh behind Bai Wei's neck to force her to kiss him, he didn't want to hear any man's name from Bai Wei's mouth now.

The commander of the empire, who had always been high, did not realize that he was actually eating vinegar from a colored person.

He only knew that Bai Wei was his woman, and she should belong to him from body to mind, and should not be thinking about other men, no matter who it was.

One hand lifted the hem of Bai Wei's skirt, ignored Bai Wei's stop to take her panties down, and reached out to knead the small bead of flesh hidden in the slit of meat.

"Hmm..." Bai Wei was still a little resistant, she squeezed her legs hard, not wanting to let Yeager succeed.

But this sensitive body was simply out of her control, and Yeager quickly inserted Bai Wei to orgasm with her hand.

"Uh-huh..." When the two separated, there were wisps of ambiguous silver hanging from the corners of their mouths, the girl's cheeks were crimson, and her eyes were pure and lustful, so that Jaeger could not hold it at all.

Bai Wei fell limply in Jaeger's arms and gasped, she hated her lustful body that would be played out of the water at any time.

Yeager pulled out his fingers, his fingers were stained with transparent lewd water, Yeager stretched out his fingers in front of Bai Wei, and whispered: "This body is really lewd, you are so lewd, without me, who can satisfy you?"

Bai Wei's face was red and white, her whole body was trembling, tearful eyes were tormented, she shook her head desperately: "No, I'm not..."

Yeager straightened Bai Wei's body, his eyes stared at the overwhelmed girl, a little aggressive: "I just inserted two fingers into it, your lustful pussy immediately orgasmed, and said that you are not a slut?"

Bai Wei covered her ears with her hands, unwilling to listen to Jaeger's filth words, and she said with tears in her eyes: "It's not... I'm not a slut! "

She is obviously a normal physiological reaction, she is not the slut that Yeager said, and she does not need Yeager to satisfy her, she does not like sex at all."

Yeager knew that Bai Wei was a dead duck with a hard mouth, and the look of foot horror that was filled by him after each orgasm made him want to fuck her to death on the bed.

One hand grabbed the tip of her nipple and pulled it out, so that a snow nipple did not fall, biting the pink nipple tip and sucking it fiercely, and the strength seemed to be sucking out the milk.

"Light... Tap... Uh-huh. Bai Wei leaned back uncontrollably, revealing the girl's slender and fragile neck.

Reached out to touch the girl's pussy, touched a wet water stain, Yeager was not talking nonsense, pulled out the belt, took out the long hard and painful meat stem, pressed Bai Wei's waist and poked it fiercely, just inserted the meat stick into the girl's pussy, Jaeger gasped coolly, he pressed Bai Wei's waist to grind the arse, the angular face was full of flushed lust.

"Hmm... Light...... Tap... Please..." Bai Wei was afraid of such a female posture, because such a posture made Jaeger's meat stick easily penetrate deep and fierce, and it was almost effortless to bring her to orgasm.

"Also said that he is not a slut, called so waves, who else are you seducing? Well? Are you still going to seduce my adjutant? Jaeger whispered in Bai Wei's ear, his hands were not idle, one hand grabbed Bai Wei's white and tender little ass and hit him hard, and the other hand grabbed Bai Wei's little tits and kneaded them vigorously.

"I didn't... Yes...... I didn't want to seduce anyone ... Whew..." Bai Wei's body was soft, and the slightest pleasure coming from her pussy made her unable to concentrate on Jaeger's words.

Jaeger slapped Bai Wei's little butt fiercely, and the waist exerted force, screaming Bai Wei more and more, and was soon leaked by the arse.

A large stream of obscene water wet Jaeger's pants before he had time to take off, Yeager touched a hand of lewd fluid, he smeared the lewd liquid on Bai Wei's little tits, and continued: "Why not?" Didn't he shout so loudly that he wanted him to hear it too? "

I didn't... Uh..." Bai Wei didn't dare to shout out loudly when Yeeger said, she could only try to suppress her voice, even if she was fucked to roll her eyes, she didn't dare to shout, for fear that Jaeger would slander her again.

Yeager did not let her go, he stretched out his tongue to lick Bai Wei's earlobe and pinna, his voice was low and hoarse, as if there was electricity rushing from Bai Wei's ears all the way to her body, making her crispy and numb: "Is it cool? Well? Am I awesome?

Bai Wei bit her lip and refused to speak, as if this would prove that she was not the lewd slut Yeager said.

Jaeger had his own way to cure Bai Wei, and he the girl harder, and his strength almost pierced Bai Wei: "If you don't say I'll keep you, let everyone who passes by come to see your debauched appearance."

"Don't! Bai Wei was fucked and could no longer think about the truth in Jaeger's words, she just wanted Jaeger to end this torturous affair quickly, so she leaned close to Jaeger's ear and said intermittently: "Shuang...Uh-uhh"