13 Compatriots

Soon soldiers brought the Chinese to Yaeger.

It was a Chinese man, dressed very thinly, with blood stains on his face, and seemed to have experienced inhuman abuse.

"Chinese? Can you speak Chinese?" 

Yaeger's deep blue eyes stared at the man tightly.

The man looked up, his face was blue and purple, and the gold wire glasses lenses he was wearing were also missing a small piece, but the man was very indifferent, and did not seem to be afraid because the person in front of him was a Nazi leader, he calmly looked up at Yaeger, obviously looking up, but not humble at all, full of literati style, and his tone was not humble or arrogant

"I am Chinese, naturally I will."

Yaeger nodded in satisfaction, not caring about the man's attitude, but felt that the man's sloppy appearance was disturbing, and asked him to take him down to rinse.

Yaeger also had a lot to do in the concentration camp, and basically everything big and small in the concentration camp would require his seal and signature.

Soon Yaeger left the Chinese behind him and concentrated on the work that was piling up.

Bai Wei did not go downstairs all day because she was not feeling well, perhaps because this was the rest area of the chief, and Bai Wei did not see anyone else enter this place all day.

At night, Bai Wei really couldn't bear the hunger, so she could only endure her physical discomfort and go downstairs to find something to eat.

Bai Wei felt that she still couldn't close her legs, and her walking posture became extremely twisted.

From the second floor to the kitchen, Bai Wei stopped and used for a long time.

Bai Wei rummaged in the kitchen for a long time, and only found a piece of bread and half a carton of milk.

Originally, Bai Wei wanted to fry an egg, but she really couldn't use the kitchen here, so she could only give up.

Pouring the milk into the cup, Bai Wei ate the tasteless bread in small bites, the more she ate, the more aggrieved she became, and after a while, she was aggrieved and wanted to shed tears.

In the end, she is just an 18-year-old girl, she will also feel afraid and will feel lost and helpless, and then such a strange environment, not enough to eat and sleep well, psychological pressure can be imagined.

But she didn't dare to escape, and yesterday's tragic experience made her a little jealous.

She also thought that if only she could patiently wait for a better time to escape in the previous villa.

And it won't... He wouldn't have been raped by that man so quickly.

Bai Wei felt that she was simply stupid.

The bread was really difficult to swallow, and Bai Wei could only drink milk to moisten her throat.

Hearing the door open, Bai Wei knew that it must be the man who had returned.

She put down the glass and wanted to return to the living room, but the slide of her hand directly broke the cup by her.

Bai Wei exclaimed, squatting down to pick up the debris on the ground, but the busier she was, the more chaotic she was, and she was stabbed in her fingers by the sharp shards.

The white and tender fingers were quickly cut out, and Yan red blood scrambled to slip out of the wound.

Looking at the bleeding wound, Bai Wei burst into tears without fighting.