20 Move

"Whew..." 

Bai Wei sobbed softly, she felt that she was so wronged, but she didn't understand what she was wronged, so she could only lie on Yaeger's lap in grievance, looking at this bad man with dissatisfaction.

The drunken girl hated the thing that made her uncomfortable, and she grabbed the ugly sex organ angrily, muttering with her small mouth

"Bad thing, bad thing." 

But that thing seemed to have life, and it gradually tended to raise its head in the kneading of the girl's soft and boneless little hands.

"Yay!" 

The girl was startled, and she hurriedly threw the dragon in her hand, and she herself fell on the soft woolen carpet.

Bai Wei, who originally wanted to escape, but her brain that was slow because of drunkenness could not give the correct order.

Bai Wei could only tilt her head and look at the man who was gradually approaching her with a confused expression.

The ignorant girl did not know that danger was gradually approaching herself.

Looking at the man's pair of blue eyes that were particularly dull in the dim light, the girl curved her eyebrows, revealing a sweet, coquettish smile, and she spread her hands out, wanting to touch the man's jewel-like beautiful blue eyes.

But all she touched was the man's firm nose and tough jaw, and Yeager closed his eyes slightly, feeling the girl's soft touch.

"Whew... Jewel...... The gemstones are gone" 

Bai Wei was about to cry out in a hurry, she whimpered and fumbled wildly, trying to find the pair of beautiful sapphires from the man's face.

The girl's delicate voice was undoubtedly the best aphrodisiac, and Yaeger couldn't bear the violent pleasure in his heart, he suddenly opened his eyes, pushed the delicate girl down on the soft wool carpet, and leaned up himself, kissing the girl's soft lips fiercely.

Bai Wei's lips were painful, but she also saw the beautiful eyes of the sapphire as she wished.

Bai Wei gently stroked Yaeger's eyelids, her eyes were full of attachment, and the blue gemstone was the color of the gemstone necklace around her mother's neck.

Yaeger didn't like Bai Wei's eyes, he reached out and covered the girl's eyelids, and bit heavily on the girl's moist lips as if punishment, and heard the girl's muffled snort of pain as he wished.

Yaeger squeezed between the girl's legs, lifted the girl's slender right leg, put it to his lips, and kissed it delicately.

"Haha... It's so itchy..." 

Bai Wei laughed, trying to grab Yaeger's hand and prevent him from continuing to touch his body.

Yeager carefully looked at the girl's white and tender legs, the girl's legs were slender and slender, the muscles were well-proportioned, very beautiful, especially the jade feet that were about the same size as Yaeger's palm, and the five pink and round toes were even more cute.

Yaeger kissed them one by one, Bai Wei was afraid of itching, and constantly wanted to shake off Yaeger's shackles, but where was she Yaeger's opponent with her soft body, and Yeger easily cured the restless Bai Wei.

"Hmm... Don't get it, I'm so itchy!" 

Bai Wei was not happy, she pouted her pink lips, looked at the expressionless man with disgust, her eyes were misty and charming because of drunkenness, Bai Wei did not know how sinful her expression was at all at the moment.

Naturally, Yeager was not a decent gentleman, and seeing such a coquettish girl, he had a hot idea in his heart.

He wanted the girl to sit on top of him and woo herself.

Yaeger is a do-it-it-all, he is not obsessed with the girl's round and small toes, but bends the girl's legs and pulls down her panties, revealing the girl's pink and beautiful pussy.

Because of the posture, the girl's pussy opened slightly, revealing a thin slit, and also exposed the small flesh beads hidden between the small flesh slits shaped like butterflies.

What a beautiful cunt, Yaeger expressed his sincere appreciation, he stretched out his index finger and pressed the small meat bead, which immediately caused the girl to moan.

The girl's moans rushed from Yaeger's ears to his lower body like electricity, making his already swollen and hot sex organ even more angry, and he just wanted to immediately insert into the girl's cunt and fuck the girl hard.

"What a slut" 

Yaeger resisted the urge to go directly into Bai Wei's cunt, and he scooped the girl into his arms and wanted to kiss the girl's lips.

Bai Wei tilted her head, and dodged Yaeger's kiss with some disgust 

"Hmm... kiss to death"

Yeager couldn't understand the girl's whisper, and seeing that she actually dared to dodge her kiss, Yeager couldn't help but feel a little annoyed, he pinched Bai Wei's chin and kissed it fiercely.

A hand came to the girl's private parts, and with a slight force, the finger entered the girl's wet and warm pussy, and the flesh wall adsorbed the finger, as if inviting the finger to explore deeper, and as if wanting to expel the intruder out of the body to defend his territory.

Yeager bent his fingers slightly, imitating the sexual organ digging and thrusting in his cunt, and soon inserted the girl's delicate gasps, and transparent obscene water continued to flow out of her pussy.

"Uh-huh... Don't get it, don't get it... Whew..." 

Bai Wei put her hands on Yaeger's chest, wanting to get up and escape the man's embrace, but the man's big hands were like steel to clamp Bai Wei's slender waist to prevent her from having any chance to escape.

Soon Bai Wei was played with by Yaeger's fingers with the pleasure of orgasm, and she hugged the man's neck subconsciously, wanting to usher in the final orgasm.

Yeager suddenly withdrew his fingers, and also put all the bad eyes of his fingers stained with lewd water on Bai Wei's red little face.

"Whew..." 

Bai Wei frowned, she raised her head and looked at the smiling Yaeger in bewilderment.

Bai Wei's aroused desire was hung in the air by Yeger in this way, Bai Wei was about to cry out anxiously, she anxiously groped on Yeger, trying to find a way to make herself comfortable.

She wrapped her legs around Yaeger's thin waist, and found that this could not relieve the heat in her body, and could only kiss Yaeger's cheeks and lips intuitively.

But the man was unmoved, and even turned his head to avoid the girl's kiss, without the slightest intention of helping Bai Wei.

Bai Wei wanted to shed tears anxiously, constantly rubbing on Yaeger's body, and even rubbed Yaeger's chest with her tits, the men's military uniform was equipped with the Iron Cross representing glory, and Bai Wei of the hard state medal diaphragm was very uncomfortable.

Bai Wei could only fumble to unbutton the Yaeger military uniform, but the more anxious Bai Wei was, the more she could not do anything about this military uniform, she could only fall into Yaeger's arms, sobbing delicately 

"It's so uncomfortable, woo... Touch me..."