5 She is a Chinese

The man only felt that this oriental girl was too squeamish, and she shed squeamish tears when she was slightly bumped.

However, he didn't have the heart to care about the feelings of an oriental woman, and the moment he saw this girl, he wanted to press her under him and deal with her fiercely.

Although the Fuhrer often told them that as noble Germans, only the same noble Aryans could match their noble blood and give birth to perfect offspring.

He used to think the same way, that people of color are stupid pigs, greedy, hypocritical, cunning, just like those damned Jews.

But for some reason, the girl in front of him attracted all his attention as soon as she appeared, and among those Jewish pigs, the black-haired and snow-skinned girl Pu caught his eye as soon as she appeared.

Unlike the tall and strong Aryan woman, the girl is fragile and slender, especially the thin waist that he can hold with one hand, and the soft and beautiful chest, as if she was born to seduce men.

As long as she does not give birth to a child, she herself is not violating the rules of the Fuhrer.

The man thought violently pressed the girl under him, lifted the girl's white skirt, and exposed the girl's slender and slender legs.

"Ah-don't-" 

Although Bai Wei had already realized it, but when the time came, Bai Wei still couldn't overcome herself, she didn't want to be robbed of her precious first time by the man in front of her, in her cognition, her first night could only be left on the wedding night, and when the relationship with her beloved was strong, it could only come to fruition.

The girl's resistance seemed to the man to be nothing more than sex between the bed, and he took off the girl's dress, and the girl's snow-white ketone body was completely exposed to the air.

"Ah..." 

Bai Wei cried out in shame, her legs subconsciously brought together, but only wrapped her arms harder around the man's waist, and the girl closed her eyes unwilling to accept this cruel reality.

The man pinched the girl's chin and forced her to open her eyes to look at herself, he raised his eyebrows, and his voice was low

"Open your eyes and look at it well, how did I possess you" 

Although Bai Wei couldn't understand the man's words, she could also guess that it was some ugly words that insulted herself,

Bai Wei's tears swirled in her eyes again, and when she really got to the bed, she was powerless to find that the difference in body size between men and women was so huge that men didn't even need to spend too much effort, they only needed one hand to completely subdue themselves.

The girl's skin is white and almost reflective, the soft chest trembles, it seems to seduce the man to taste it carefully, the waist is thin and not like words, a pair of slender legs are pitifully hanging on the man's waist, and the girl's most private place is unreservedly open to the man.

The girl's lower body is smooth and white, only the small slit is faintly pink, it is a very beautiful pussy, the pussy is pitifully slightly open, revealing a beautiful little flesh bead.

It is a place that is holy, pure, and never touched by men.

The man stretched out two fingers and pinched the small meat bead, and before he could exert himself, he heard the girl's shrill cry, which was the same as the cat in heat, and the man who barked reacted.

The man continued to knead the small bead of flesh, and his slender fingers slid into the girl's pussy without satisfaction.

"Ah—don't! Don't go in!!" 

Bai Wei was very scared, she kept struggling, hoping to expel the foreign body inserted into her body, and her legs were kicking and kicking indiscriminately, eager to kick the man on her body out of bed.

The man seemed to think that the girl was not obedient enough, withdrew his fingers from the girl's body, unfastened his belt, tied Bai Wei's hands behind the bed, stretched out his long legs, pressed one of the girl's legs, raised the girl's other leg high, put it on his shoulder, dragged the girl's hips with one hand, and continued to explore the girl's pussy with the other hand.

The man's fingers are slender, and there is a thin cocoon on the belly of the fingers, and when entering the girl's body, it is tightly adsorbed by the tender flesh of the inner wall, and it is difficult to advance.

The man flexed his fingers, scraped the inner wall, and pressed his thumb on the small bead of flesh, and the girl was stimulated to make an unbearable cry, and the dry pussy instantly gushed water.

The man snorted softly, inserted another finger, and slowly thrust.

"Ahhh... Don't..." 

Bai Wei cried breathlessly, her hands and feet could not move, she could only pity the man to let her go, the feeling of foreign body invasion in her body was simply like a shadow, she inhaled hard to squeeze the foreign body out of the body, but it was only the girl herself who suffered in this way.

She was in so much pain, as if it was torn underneath, but it felt so strange, as if there was a fire burning in her lower abdomen, especially the man's fingers, as if there was life swimming in her body.

"Whew..." 

Is this sex? The girl's consciousness is a little blurry, she has never been treated like this, and she has never been in love, so she does not know what is going on between men and women.

It was so weird, she felt that her body had become so strange, and she felt unbearable pain, but she also felt pleasure rushing up to her head from below.

The man saw that the girl's body gradually softened, so he did not press her legs, but wrapped her legs around his waist, and his fingers were also withdrawn from the pussy.

Bai Wei looked at the man breathlessly, thinking that the torture was over, but immediately she knew that she was very wrong.

The man let go of the hand that was dragging her hips and took off his bathrobe instead, revealing the strong body of the Germanic man.

Western men's body hair is many and thick, and men's pubic hair is even more tied Bai Wei, and his white and tender buttocks are slightly painful.

Bai Wei looked down, saw the thick meat stick prepared between the man's golden pubic hair, her face instantly turned miserable, she looked at the man in disbelief, could it be that such a thick thing was going to enter her body?

"No... Don't, you can't get in"

That thing is too big, she can't help it, she can't do it, Bai Wei's tears flowed out again, she twisted her body desperately, trying to escape the shackles of men, if she was entered by that kind of thing, she would die.

"I'm going to die, please let me go, I... My dad is rich, and I... Is it okay if I ask him to give you money? You let me go..." 

Bai Wei kept begging the man on her body, and whether the man understood it or not, she really didn't want to try to have a relationship with this Germanic man, and after looking at the man's things, she finally understood what her former cousin meant by the scale mismatch in front of her.

Looking at the beautiful little face of the girl Lihua with rain, the man felt very happy, he put the girl's two slender and slender legs on his arms, the fierce dragon aimed at the girl's pussy that was still spitting water, and was about to pound the yellow dragon in one breath, there was a sharp knock outside the door.