A Liar

Yeager strode up to the two of them with a livid face. Yeager, who had lost all his sense, did not look at the girl's pale face. He pulled Bai Wei up with one hand and hugged her into his arms, as if he was a guardian. appearance.

Nikolai couldn't see, so he could only fumble to protect Bai Wei. Nikolai's handsome face was full of uneasiness and fear: "Wei, what's wrong with you? You German guys, don't hurt her! I'll tell you I told you everything."

Nicholas was angry that he couldn't see at this time, and Nicholas resented his incompetence.

Yeager looked at Nikolai's face and became furious. He raised his foot and kicked Nikolai on the chest. He knocked Nikolai backwards, but this kick hurt Yeager. Feeling uneasy, he stepped forward to add a few more kicks, and soon he stepped on the immobile Nicholas under his military boots.

This damn Soviet guy dared to touch his woman. He was really tired of living. Let's not talk about the relationship between the two people. If he dared to instigate Bai Wei to save him, he was seeking death!

"Don't hit him! He is my savior! Everything is my fault! I did it on my own!" Bai Wei cried, struggling desperately to escape from Yeager's shackles, she really I didn't expect Yeager to be so angry.

But the man's arms were like steel bones, and no matter how much Bai Wei struggled, it was of no avail.

Yeager didn't want to say anything more, so he took out his gun and aimed it at Nikolai's head.

Bai Wei was really anxious now. She reached out directly to grab Yeager's pistol, and cried to Yeager: "Yeager! If you dare to hurt him, then I will die with him!" "

Apart from this, Bai Wei can't think of anyone else who can threaten Yeager. But when she said this, Bai Wei was extremely unconfident, because in her opinion, Yeager just regarded her as a person to vent her anger. Just the bed partner of desire.

Besides, Yeager already has a fiancée, so it's impossible for him to marry him. Everything a man says in bed is nonsense.

The only thing Bai Wei can gamble now is the meager physical relationship between the two. If it fails, the only thing Bai Wei can do is to die with Nicholas. Only in this way can she feel better. .

When Yeager heard what Bai Wei said, the ends of his eyes turned red with anger, and the hand holding the gun couldn't stop shaking. He glared at Bai Wei fiercely, but the girl in his arms had a determined look in her eyes, and it didn't look like she was joking with him. She looked as if she would die for that man as long as he dared to shoot.

"Okay, okay, okay! Bai Wei, you are really my good woman!" Yeager was so angry that he said three good words in a row. This was also the first time he called Bai Wei by her full name, and threw Bai Wei away. , he fired three shots at Nikolai's feet, but none of them hit the Soviet man who was a thorn in Yeager's side.

Bai Wei fell on the snow, but she didn't have time to cry out in pain, so she threw herself on Nikolai. She was afraid that Yeager would continue to hurt Nikolai. Although she was afraid of Yeager, who was obviously furious now, she still had to face him. Yeager explained: "He is my savior, I can't just watch you beat him to death."

Bai Wei felt that she was being mean, maybe Yeager didn't need her explanation at all, with Yeager's temper , he did not shoot Bai Wei and Nicholas directly now, because he was merciful because of their past kindness.

The furious Yeager naturally couldn't listen, but his men all looked like they had seen a ghost. This made Yeager even more angry and angry. He felt as if he had been away from home for a long time only to find that he had returned home. A poor man whose wife is having sex with another man.

Yeager pulled up Bai Wei, who was still protecting the Soviet man. His movements were rough and showed no mercy at all, pulling the girl to stagger. But at this moment, Yeager thought he was angry and chose to ignore it. I feel like I need to calm down and calm down.

But before he calmed down completely, he had to lock up Bai Wei first. This woman's repeated escapes were simply feeding his sincerity to the dogs. He would no longer believe what she said. Even if it's just one word.

Yeager's eyes were fierce and sinister. He said coldly to Tilico: "This time, keep a close eye on this man. If he escapes again, I will shoot you. Do you understand? Idiot!" There seemed to be something in his heart

. With infinite anger, Yeager was reluctant to do anything to Bai Wei, so he could only direct all his anger on Tilico.

Tillico was scolded, but at this moment he could only accept the loss of being dumb. After giving Yeager a military salute, Tillico solemnly said: "Yes!"

But he also roughly understood what happened. What? I didn't expect that Bai Wei, who should have been thousands of miles away, would actually show up here. This was something Tilico never imagined. He couldn't imagine how a weak woman like Bai Wei could travel all the way from Poland to Russia. of.

No wonder the commander had endured it for half a year, but he was looking for a woman at this time. It turned out that he met Bai Wei, but the current situation made Tilico even more confused.

Why on earth did these two people quarrel? Seeing how the commander cherishes Bai Wei so much, shouldn't it turn into this? Is it because of this Soviet guy?

Thinking of this, Tilico was also a little angry. He obviously didn't know anything, but he was scolded in vain.

"What are you looking at! Why don't you lock up this Soviet guy? If he makes any mistake, I will kill you first!" Tilico looked at the soldiers around him who were watching the officers' excitement with great interest, and became angry. When he arrived, he shouted at them with a very bad expression: "Look out for me! If he dies, none of you can escape!" The

soldiers immediately dispersed, leaving only two soldiers holding the unconscious man. Nikolai returned to the woodshed.

Bai Wei's arm was sore from being pulled by Yeager, but looking at Yeager in anger, Bai Wei did not dare to resist violently, for fear of further angering Yeager. She did care about Yeager, but There was a gap that could never be crossed between her and Yeager, so she could only bury all her feelings in her heart. She was too afraid of being hurt.

But the man is tall and has long legs, and the skin on Bai Wei's lower part is broken again. This will be extremely painful. Her legs soften and she falls straight into the snow. If Yeager hadn't pulled Bai Wei, she would have fallen. On the snow.

Yeager looked ugly, but looking at the pitiful Bai Wei, he couldn't bear it. Yeager pursed his lips and used his wrists to pull Bai Wei up from the snow.

Yeager looked at Bai Wei with a dark face, and his tone was half ridicule and half sarcasm: "Didn't you still have the strength to run away with your lover just now? Why don't you have the strength now?"

Bai Wei's arm was pinched so hard that it hurt. She cried out in pain. Looking at Yeager who was so sinister, Bai Wei suddenly felt infinite courage in her heart. Her tears fell uncontrollably down her cheeks. When the cold wind blew, her little face was so cold that it hurt even more. What was at stake was her heart. She clenched her still free hand into a fist and smashed it against Yeager's chest. While beating Yeager's chest, she cried and said: "Yeager! You are just a Bastard! You obviously already have a fiancée, but you still come to provoke me and say you want to marry me. You are a liar!"