21 Tears Of Joy

The girl's whimpering sounded pitiful, and she took Jaeger's big palm to her waist, hoping that he would touch herself.

Seeing that the time was almost right, Jaeger took the girl into his arms as if soothingly, and guided the girl to undo the belt and buttons of his military uniform.

Alcohol paralyzed Bai Wei's thinking, making her unable to think normally, and could only act instinctively.

The body was very uncomfortable, especially the desire brought up by Jaeger could not be relieved, which made Bai Wei more impatient.

She eagerly took off Jaeger's coat, revealing the white shirt inside, Bai Wei's hands and feet were soft, her eyes couldn't see clearly, it was impossible to unbutton her shirt by herself, she whined anxiously, and she couldn't wait to go directly to her mouth.

"Quiet, quiet, nice girl. Seeing enough of the girl's different expression than usual, Jaeger slowly took off his shirt, revealing his strong chest.

Bai Wei shook her head anxiously, she fumbled to find Jaeger's belt, trying to untie Jaeger's belt.

After getting drunk, Bai Wei took the initiative to surprise Jaeger, but he did not reject such Bai Wei, but liked it a little.

In Jaeger's eyes, Bai Wei is too reserved and shy, very different from German girls, but it is also this that makes Jaeger deeply fascinated by her and makes exceptions for her again and again.

"Good girl, do you want to either? Then sit on it yourself, eh? Jaeger whispered in Bai Wei's ear, while taking off the girl's dress, revealing the girl's white and smooth ketone body, he gently stroked the girl's beautiful ketone body, even if the lower body was swollen and about to explode, Yeager was still patient, he was bound to take the girl's initiative to accept his sexual organs.

Bai tilted her head and looked at the man blowing in her ear ignorantly, although she couldn't understand what he said again, but Bai Wei always felt that the man's voice was low and dark, as if with a trace of electricity, the electric Bai Wei was crispy and numb, turning into itch all poured into the lower body, so that Bai Wei unconsciously clamped her legs.

"Aha..." Bai Wei involuntarily gasped, she was blown by Jaeger's low magnetic voice to soften her waist, fell limply in Jaeger's arms, and her pussy glowing with spring tide hit the man's angry meat stick.

The two snorted at the same time, and Jaeger also endured the bruises on his forehead, he pinched the girl's soft waist, found a good position, and let the girl's pussy aim at his thick sex organ ready to strike, he kissed Bai Weiyan's red lips encouragingly, signaling the girl to sit down by herself.

Bai Wei gasped, not knowing whether to be afraid or expectant, she held Jaeger's broad shoulders with one hand, and trembled with the other, reaching for the thick meat stick that was in high spirits.

When holding the hot giant in her hand, Bai Wei's heart trembled, although her body was a little longing, but after really seeing this thing, she felt afraid, and the two extreme emotions were constantly intertwined in her chaotic mind, making Bai Wei even more confused.

Bai Wei found a good posture, a little bit of calm waist slowly sat down, the man's glans is too big, soon stuck at the mouth of the cave, the pain makes Bai Wei dare not continue to sink down, she subconsciously wants to escape.

She gasped and fell into Jaeger's arms, crying pitifully: "Well... It hurts, I can't get in. Jaeger

was about to be tortured crazy by Bai Wei, he took a deep breath, grabbed Bai Wei's lips, and attacked the city with his long tongue in the girl's lilac small mouth, and after a while, Bai Wei's head was dizzy, forgetting what he was going to do.

"Okay, okay. Yeger encouraged Bai Wei, one hand reached to the place where the two met, and found the small beads of meat hidden in the slit of meat between the muddy legs, Jaeger just squeezed gently, Bai Wei immediately gasped, and her body continued to tremble, so that she could not continue to think at all, and could only indulge in the pleasure that Jaeger gave her.

The other hand reached out to Bai Wei's small tits, grabbed the snow-white milk flesh in his hand and kneaded it wantonly, and soon kneaded Bai Wei's delicate gasp.

But the bad-minded Jaeger always stopped when Bai Wei was about to reach the top, and seeing that the girl was about to reach orgasm, Jaeger withdrew his hand, just with an unruly smile, quietly staring at the girl who was dissatisfied.

Bai Wei was about to be tortured by Jaeger and crazy, and she was now extremely eager for Jaeger to move and help her.

But the man just didn't move, and he didn't have the slightest intention of helping Bai Wei.

Bai Wei could only try to move by herself, the huge glans broke through the delicate flesh wall of the girl and entered the depths of the flower hole, which made Bai Wei's legs begin to tremble, and finally she really had no strength, and her body sank involuntarily, which made Yeger's murder weapon completely enter Bai Wei's body.

"Ah..." The female posture made the meat stick deep and fierce, Bai Wei's white face was painfully white, and the desire aroused by Jaeger also dissipated a lot, she hugged Jaeger's shoulders, carefully raised her ass, and wanted to leave Yeger.

But where can Yeger let Bai Wei get his wish, he dragged Bai Wei's white and tender buttocks with both hands, and his lean waist exerted slightly, and the meat stick easily entered the girl's body and kissed the delicate flower heart fiercely.

Bai Wei softened her body and fell back into Jaeger's arms, she was a little angry, and she bit Jaeger's raised Adam's apple when she opened her mouth.

"Hiss... Bad girl..." Jaeger's body trembled with pleasure, and a sexy gasp came out of his throat.

Hearing Jaeger's gasping, Bai Wei felt a strange feeling between her legs, which made her want to move, and she subconsciously felt that moving might be very comfortable.

Bai Wei thought so, she did the same, she wrapped her arms around Jaeger's neck, and began to move up and down, each time she raised her little ass high, and slowly sat down, which grinded her pussy very comfortably.

After adjusting her posture several times, Bai Wei finally found a posture and strength that made her most comfortable and satisfied.

"Uh-huh..." Bai Wei groaned, her body more happy than ever.

The girl's little tits kept shaking up and down in front of Jaeger, and Jaeger lowered his head and sucked on one of his little tits, as if to suck out milk.

He also did not let go of the other side, grabbed the little tits in his hands and kneaded, Bai Xue's milk flesh overflowed from between his fingers, and soon the little tits were red and swollen by Jaeger, and Yeager spit out the tits and went to eat the other one.

"Uh-huh..." Bai Wei moaned flatteringly, she had never felt so comfortable, both body and mind made Bai Wei feel extremely happy, her hands were inserted into Jaeger's blond hair, and her body couldn't help but lean back, revealing the girl's white and slender neck.

Junxiu's face was already wet with sweat, and her movements were getting faster and faster, faster, faster.

Soon Bai Wei ushered in her own orgasm, white light flashed in her mind, her limbs became fluttering, and the whole person was as happy as running in the clouds, Bai Wei knew that this was the happiness of the flesh reaching the top.

Bai Wei seemed to be in tears, but she didn't know whether she was shedding tears of pleasure or tears of disgust when she woke up after orgasm.