Plead for mercy

"Forgetting all this, first tell me how you escaped from Auschwitz to Moscow?" Yeager's eyes were terrifyingly calm. In his opinion, it would be impossible for Bai Wei and the others to escape without help. The escape was so smooth.

It also made Bai Wei feel danger. She subconsciously grabbed Yeager's arm and approached Yeager's arms half coquettishly and half comforting. She felt a little guilty: "Ah... I..."

Bai Wei was able to escape successfully . , Karina did not deserve the credit. If the truth were told, would Yeager put all the blame on Karina?

Looking at Yeager's appearance, it was obvious that he did not know that he had escaped. This meant that Hans did not explain the circumstances of his escape to Yeager. Why didn't he?

Is he afraid that Yeager will cause trouble for him? Or is Hans also afraid that Karina will be implicated?

Bai Wei couldn't understand, so she could only tentatively ask Yeager: "You don't know that I escaped at all? I escaped from Auschwitz as early as mid-September." Yeager

also It's strange why Hans didn't contact him at the first time. But when Bai Wei said it, he was in Kiev at that time. Maybe Hans couldn't contact him at all. Some time ago, he tried to contact Hans, but was told that Hans Si had long since been transferred out of the concentration camp.

He was worried about Bai Wei when he saw Bai Wei standing in front of him alive. It seemed that he had to keep people by his side to feel at ease.

"I can't contact Hans, so I don't know the situation over there. Maybe he can't contact me either. Besides, Hans has been transferred out of the concentration camp and I heard he went to North Africa." Yeager frowned. He frowned to excuse Hans. He would go to Hans to ask for clarification about this matter later, but now Yeager didn't want Hans to have bad senses. Hans was his friend who grew up together, although A little romantic, but not with any other bad intentions. He didn't want Bai Wei to hate Hans. Hans was his friend after all.

Bai Wei didn't understand Yeager's defense of Hans. She bit her lip and hesitated whether to tell Yeager what Hans almost forced her to do.

No wonder Hans was so arrogant after Yeager left. Was he not afraid that she would accuse him behind his back?

"Then what if... I mean what if... I ran away because of Hans?" Bai Wei still didn't have the courage to tell the truth, so she could only test Yeager's attitude briefly.

Yeager misunderstood Bai Wei's words. He was dumbfounded. He lowered his head and kissed Bai Wei's forehead, and said with a smile: "When did your relationship become so good?"

Yeager had no idea who his good friend was. This realization made Bai Wei a little discouraged. She turned around angrily, not wanting to pay attention to Yeager.

"Huh? Why are you suddenly angry?" Yeager took the girl into his arms and soothed the angry girl in a good-natured way.

"I hate Hans..." Bai Wei said this, she wiped away tears with some grievance, but she still didn't dare to tell Yeager truthfully about the evil things Hans had done, and she didn't dare to take a gamble.

The girl's emotions were inexplicable, and her words were confused. Yeager couldn't ask anything useful at all. It seemed that he needed to contact Hans as soon as possible to find out the whole story. Bai Wei refused to tell, it must be because of this incident. It was related to someone she thought was important, so Bai Wei was so tight-lipped.

"Okay, okay, I hate him. Can we not invite him to our wedding?" Yeager comforted Bai Wei casually, thinking that the girl was acting like a child.

"You have lost a lot of weight. You must have eaten a lot along the way." Yeager felt sorry for the girl's change and was no longer obsessed with Bai Wei's escape. As long as she was still with him, he would definitely keep an eye on her in the future. Don't let her have a chance to escape.

Bai Wei nodded. She had indeed suffered a lot. If it weren't for Lu Xun and Nikolai, she might not have been able to see Yeager alive. Thinking of Nikolai being imprisoned, Bai Wei decided to plead for him. .

Bai Wei turned around and held Yeager's face. Her palms were itchy from Yeager's beard. She was still not used to such a rough-looking Yeager, which gave her a very strange feeling, but not now. When she was struggling with this, she looked directly into Yeager's eyes and said to Yeager in a low voice: "Yeager, I want to ask you to let Nikolay go."

Speaking of the so-called love rival, Yeager Er's face turned dark instantly. Bai Wei didn't wait for Yeager to speak, and said to him urgently: "Listen to me first. The reason why I want to plead for him is because he once saved me, and I owe him A life, we have a saying in China that 'a drop of kindness should be repaid by a spring', or even more so a life-saving grace. If it weren't for Nicholas, I might never see you again." He

said As she spoke, the girl's eyes became wet. It was not difficult to imagine how dangerous the situation was at that time. Yeager hugged Bai Wei with some fear, and his heart softened.

His girl is always so kind and a good girl who knows how to repay kindness. This is extremely precious in Yeager's eyes. Yeager sighed and said to Bai Wei: "Okay, I will keep him." Life, but I can't let him go during this period. Our troops are about to advance to Moscow. I can't have problems at this time, Wei, I hope you can understand me." He loves Bai Wei, but he

also I hope Bai Wei can also care more about him. After all, they will be a family in the future, and everything else is irrelevant.

Bai Wei nodded when she got the answer she wanted. She buried her face in Yeager's arms and said in a low voice: "I will, Yeager."

Yeager was indeed very honest, and the next day he Someone released Nikolai from the woodshed and had someone bandage Nikolai's wounds.

Although Tilico was puzzled, as Yeager's adjutant, he would not dictate Yeager's orders.

Although Yeager wanted Bai Wei to follow him all the time, the battlefield was too dangerous. Once a battle broke out, it was impossible for Yeager to protect Bai Wei at all times. Bullets on the battlefield did not have eyes, so Yeager did not dare to hug her. There was no chance of anything happening, so he left Bai Wei in the village to wait for the rear troops, and then just follow the rear troops to catch up with them.

This way he can still go see Bai Wei when the truce comes.

In order to ensure that Bai Wei would not escape, Yeager also left Tilico behind to facilitate his handover with Drouin at the rear.

Also to keep an eye on the Soviet man.

Before setting off, Yeager pulled Bai Wei aside and repeatedly told her not to run away. He also told her that the situation in Russia was unclear and it would be very dangerous if she accidentally ran into the war zone.

Bai Wei couldn't help but blush a little. She nodded and promised that she would not run away. In order to reassure the man, she could only blush and whisper: "I...I will wait for you to come back and marry me." Although Bai Wei knew that this

was It was impossible, but when she said this, she still had a sweet fantasy.

After saying this, Bai Wei subconsciously pinched the ring hanging around her neck.

Yeager had no time to linger anymore. He could only hug the girl he loved deeply, then climbed onto the tank and gradually moved away under the girl's reluctant eyes.