51 Attacked

"When are we going to get off?" Looking at the lively street, Bai Wei couldn't wait, but Drouan didn't stop there, he decided to drive the car to a safe place to stop.

The car drove onto a trail and soon stopped near the hospital.

Bai Wei was puzzled why Drouane parked his car near the hospital.

Drouan got out of the car and opened the door for Bai Wei, and said to her: "This is the hospital we opened, it is very safe, there will be no riots, and this is also very close to the pedestrian street, even if something happens to you, our soldiers will arrive as soon as possible to ensure your safety."

It was hard to imagine that Drouan was so polite to Bai Wei, so Bai Wei was a little flattered, she nodded and said gratefully: "Thank you, you are really careful."

Drouan just nodded and walked in front of the road to lead the way for Bai Wei and the two.

Drouan didn't look too old, but he was already a second-class corporal, and his future was limitless, and Bai Wei couldn't figure out why such a young and promising corporal would do these trivial things.

Bai Wei and Lu Xun quietly followed behind Druan, and there was silence between the several people.

Because it was near the hospital, there were many German soldiers patrolling around, and patrolling soldiers with guns could be seen almost every distance.

I don't know if it's Bai Wei's illusion, she always feels that a gaze falls on her, which makes her feel very unnatural, Bai Wei quietly approached Lu Xun's side and gently tugged on Lu Xun's sleeve.

Lu Xun turned his head and saw Bai Wei's somewhat timid eyes, he subconsciously made a protective posture and blocked most of Bai Wei's body with his body.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here. Lu Xun reached out and patted Bai Wei's wrist and said softly.

Under Lu Xun's comfort, Bai Wei was really relieved.

Just at this time, a group of people passed by them, and Bai Wei happened to meet the eyes of one of them.

The man's eyes were so strange.

Bai Wei felt like this, and her eyes involuntarily fell on that person.

Lu Xun quickly noticed Bai Wei's abnormality, and he turned his head and asked, "What's wrong?"

Bai Wei shook her head and whispered to Lu Xun: "Sir, I think the group just now is so strange."

Lu Xun showed a somewhat puzzled expression, turned his head to look at the group, Lu Xun also felt a little strange, now the weather is not cold, but those people are wearing coats and hats, which is very unreasonable.

But Lu Xun didn't want to be nosy, he withdrew his gaze and whispered to Bai Wei: "Weiwei, listen to me, don't be nosy, let's leave here quickly."

Bai Wei nodded ignorantly, although she didn't know what was going on, but Lu Xun was right.

Both quickened their pace and quickly followed Drouan in front.

But things are far worse than you think.

Almost at the same time, there was a huge gunshot sound behind Bai Wei.

"Ah-"

Suddenly there was a mess on the street, Bai Wei was very afraid of the gunshot, and almost at the moment the gunshot sounded, she reflexively hid in Lu Xun's arms.

"Enemy attack! It's an enemy attack! "

The German soldiers were caught off guard, and two soldiers were killed before they could resist.

"It's a rioter! Druean reacted surprisingly quickly and took out a snatch to protect Lu Xun and Bai Wei behind him, and he fired a shot at several people in front, and one of them fell in response.

Soon there were a continuous stream of gunshots in all directions, although Drouan wanted to step forward to help, but he did not forget that his main task today was to protect Bai Wei's safety, he held a pistol in one hand and protected Lu Xun Bai Wei and the others with the other, and ordered: "Retreat to the back!" Fast! Find a bunker!!

Bai Wei couldn't help but let herself cry, she followed Lu Xun in a panic, and the three of them retreated behind a building.

"You guys stay here, I'll be back soon!" Drouan instructed the two to make sure that there would be no danger in this place, and he immediately plunged into the battle ahead.

"Contact the commander! Request Support! Fast! "

There are heavy weapons on the opposite side! Attention to all units! "

There was a lot of gunfire outside, and there were even successive explosions in the middle.

Bai Wei and Lu Xun hid in the corner, the atmosphere did not dare to come out, Bai Wei was even more frightened and shivered, she was born in a peaceful era, she had never had such a terrible experience since she was a child, she felt that her face was wet, and when she touched it, she found that it was full of tears.

At this time, Bai Wei found that her ankle was extremely painful, she lifted the hem of her long skirt, and saw that her ankle was cut by shrapnel with a deep wound.

"Whew..." Bai Wei couldn't help crying, her ankles hurt terribly, and the sound of explosions in her ears made her feel scared.

Lu Xun looked down and checked Bai Wei's wound, the wound was a little deep, the blood donation continued to flow out of the wound, now the face was a mess, Lu Xun could only tear off the sleeve of his shirt to bandage Bai Wei simply, looking at the miserable crying of the girl, he comforted in a loud voice: "It's okay, your wound just looks scary, I'll give you a brief treatment first, and when the riot is over, I'll take you to the hospital."

"Hmm. Bai Wei nodded.

"Can you still stand up? We need to get out of here quickly, it's too dangerous here. Lu Xun asked holding Bai Wei's shoulder.

"Well, I'm okay with that. Although the sharp pain in her ankle made Bai Wei almost unable to hold back her tears, she didn't want to be a burden to Lu Xun, she forced herself to stand up, and with Lu Xun's help, she limped towards another building, which was safer for Lu Xun and the two.

In fact, Bai Wei didn't want to take advantage of the chaos to escape, but Anna was still in the concentration camp, she couldn't leave Anna to escape alone, and she didn't know the direction of going out of the city at all, and she would definitely be caught by Jaeger soon.

The two entered a building and found a relatively safe place to hide.

I don't know if the two were lucky or unlucky, and soon the explosion spread near the two.

The huge explosion made the whole building tremble, and a lot of dust fell on the two of them, and Bai Wei coughed endlessly.

"They may be going to blast the building, let's leave!" Lu Xun helped Bai Wei to leave, and as soon as the two walked outside, they were shot indiscriminately.

If it weren't for Lu Xun's quick reaction, pulling Bai Wei into the room to hide, or he would have been shot indiscriminately long ago.

"What now? Mr. Bai Wei asked Lu Xun in a panic, the German army outside had begun to organize a counterattack, and ordinary people like them would only be killed by the German army as a target once they showed their heads.

But if they don't leave here quickly, once the wall is blown up, they are likely to be killed by the rioters.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'll figure it out. Lu Xun murmured, he comforted Bai Wei, his eyes kept skimming around, he helped Bai Wei to the window, pushed the window, he carried Bai Wei to the windowsill, jumped on the windowsill himself, and jumped down from the windowsill.

The difference in height outside the window was a little big, Lu Xun almost fell to his feet, after he stood firm, he stretched out his hand towards Bai Wei: "Jump down, I will catch you." "