50 Beautiful Blue Eyes

Bai Wei did not dare to stay in the basement for too long, and soon left the basement and returned to the room lightly.

Bai Wei, who was about to smear the bed, was suddenly grabbed by an arm by a hand and fell heavily on the bed.

"Ahhh!! Bai Wei screamed in fright, but soon she suppressed her screams and looked at the man who was pressing on her with some fear.

"How... What's wrong? Bai Wei felt that Yeger's eyes were really dangerous, and she wondered if she and Lu Xun had learned about their plans.

"How did it take so long? Jaeger's voice was muffled, and he turned over with Bai Wei in his arms, letting Bai Wei lie on his chest, which was Jaeger's favorite position after every love.

Bai Wei snorted for a while before whispering, "Because I'm hungry..."

It was in such a quiet environment that the laughter of men was heard.

This ridicule made Bai Wei's face turn red without arguing, and it was infuriating.

Jaeger pressed his hand on Bai Wei's belly and touched it, and the laughter became louder: "Let me see if I am full?" "

Hell, why does Yeager have to make fun of her here when she doesn't sleep in the middle of the night? Does she look funny?

Bai Wei could only hold down Jaeger's big hand and whispered: "Finger, commander... I...... I'm sleepy.

"Sleep. Jaeger did not continue to make trouble with Bai Wei, but put his arms around Bai Wei and fell asleep.

Bai Wei felt that Jaeger was as if there was some kind of disease, and she didn't sleep at night to scare her like a light return.

It can't really be sick.

............

Bai Wei was woken up by Jaeger, and she opened her eyes and stared angrily at the person who disturbed her sleep.

"What are you doing! The voice of the girl who had not yet woken up was soft and sweet, and the coquettish tone made Jaeger a little fond of it.

"Get up, clean up, aren't you going out?" Jaeger patted Bai Wei's face, saw that she was a little sober, got up and continued to tidy her neckline and cuffs.

"Ahhh... Didn't you leave in the afternoon? Bai Wei did not forget Jaeger's instructions to her.

Yeager turned around and rubbed Bai Wei's furry little head, and said softly: "Let you get up, and if you talk more, you won't be allowed to go out." "

I have to say that Jaeger took Bai Wei's death hole to death, Bai Wei could only get up angrily, and followed behind Yeger to be busy, sticky like the little tail behind Yeger.

After finally sending Jaeger away, Bai Weimeizi waited for the arrival of the afternoon.

Compared with Bai Wei's cheerfulness, Lu Xun has to think more, but he can also be regarded as borrowing Bai Wei's light, otherwise he won't say anything out of the city, even if his life is still there, it is two words.

Bai Wei waited left and right, and finally waited for the car to pick her up.

Bai Wei rushed to the car in front of you, couldn't wait to open the door, and the next second Bai Wei's smile disappeared on her face.

"Refers to... Commander? Bai Wei looked like a ghost, she didn't understand why Yeager was in the car.

She clearly remembered that Yeager had told her that she was not available today.

Jaeger was not surprised by Bai Wei's reaction, he patted the seat next to him and said to Bai Wei: "Come up."

Bai Wei turned her head and glanced at Lu Xun behind her, Lu Xun nodded at her and whispered: "Go up, I'll sit in front of you." Knowing

that Lu Xun would sit in the same car as herself, Bai Wei was a lot more angry, she quickly climbed into the seat and sat down, Lu Xun closed the door for Bai Wei outside, opened the front door and sat up.

"Let's go. Yeager said to Drouan in the driver's seat.

Bai Wei carefully glanced at Yeger out of the corner of her eye, and found that Yeger had a lot of information at hand, and Bai Wei thought a lot about why Yeager appeared in the car, but every possibility was vetoed by Bai Wei.

Still Yeager opened his mouth and said to Bai Wei: "Don't guess, Drouan will send me to the inspection hall first, and then take you shopping."

Bai Wei nodded, and at the same time relieved, scared her to death, and thought that Yeager would follow her ghostly, it seemed that she was thinking too much.

Yeager seemed to see Bai Wei's careful thinking, and he said to Bai Wei in a somewhat serious tone: "Don't think about escaping, now the whole city is my people, if you still want to escape, it will not be as easy to let you go as easily as the first time I captured you." Thinking

of the experience of escaping and being captured for the first time, Bai Wei's face turned a little white, but she still nodded obediently: "I will be obedient, Commander."

Seeing that the girl was really well-behaved, Yeager couldn't help but touch her little face, and comforted her softly: "Good girl, as long as you are obedient enough, I will ensure your safety."

Bai Wei took the initiative to approach Jaeger and rested her head on Jaeger's arm, and her well-behaved appearance satisfied Jaeger.

The car soon arrived at the inspection hall, and Jaeger pinched Bai Wei's face and said to her before getting out of the car: "Good girl, I wish you a happy afternoon." The

fine sunlight fell through the car window between Jaeger's deep eyebrows, making Jaeger's facial features even more deep and straight, one eye was blue and transparent under the sunlight, like a clear blue sky after rain, while the other eye was dull, as deep blue as the rough sea in the dark.

Those eyes are so beautiful.

Bai Wei looked at Jaeger's eyes stunned, and sighed subconsciously.

Bai Wei silently looked at Jaeger's fading back, and for a while her heart was mixed.

"What are you thinking? Lu Xun's voice was not loud, but it sounded no less than thunder on the ground in Bai Wei.

"Ahhh... It's nothing. Bai Wei shook her head, a little annoyed that she was actually seduced by Jaeger's eyes.

"Miss Bai, is there a place you particularly want to go? Druan's voice came from the front.

Bai Wei was stunned for a while before she reacted that Drouan was talking to her, she shook her head to say that she didn't know this, and looked at Lu Xun for help, Lu Xun couldn't help.

Druean, however, was clearly familiar with the layout of the city, and he drove past several intersections, and soon there were more and more pedestrians on the road.

Bai Wei was unconsciously attracted by the lively scene on the street, she looked at the bustling crowd on the road with interest, and whispered to Lu Xun: "It's so interesting... The streets of Europe in this era..."

This is the first time that Bai Wei has carefully observed Europe in the forties of the last century.

Gray European-style high-rise buildings everywhere, pedestrians hurriedly on both sides of the road, hawkers, staggered roads and coachmen who passed her in carriages from time to time, and rail buses that Bai Wei had only seen on TV, all of which made Bai Wei feel very fresh.