58 Not A Bad Thing

Yeager answered the phone and left in a hurry.

Bai Wei also got some respite, she sorted herself out, the long dress she took off could no longer be worn, and Anna burned the dress.

Bai Wei had no appetite and rested without dinner, and Yeager was busy until late.

As soon as he entered the living room, he saw Anna dozing off on the sofa, and when he saw him, Anna was really startled, and quickly got up from the sofa, but promised: "Commander."

Jaeger nodded, took off his military cap and handed it to Anna, asking, "What about her?"

Anna knew who Yeager was asking, and whispered: "Wei, she is not very comfortable, and she fell asleep after drinking the medicine."

Yeager frowned: "Didn't have dinner?"

Anna shook her head helplessly.

Yeager nodded to show that he understood, and waved Anna back to rest.

Jaeger went upstairs, and the room was dark, with only the sporadic moonlight spilling in from the window on the slightly raised bed inside.

Jaeger came to the bed lightly, looking at the girl's quiet sleeping face, Jaeger was a little touched in his heart, he reached out and touched the girl's cheek, cold and cold, it seemed to have undried tears.

Yeager guessed that Bai Wei might not be asleep, but just didn't want to pay attention to herself.

He took off his coat, leaned over and lay next to Bai Wei, reached out and fished Bai Wei together with the quilt into his arms, and said softly: "Why don't you eat dinner?" The

girl's dark and slender eyelashes trembled, and she did not answer.

Jaeger supported his head with one hand and put his arm around Bai Wei with the other, his voice was low and dull, which was particularly terrifying in such a silent night: "Don't speak? Still mad at me? The

girl still did not respond, it seemed that she had really fallen asleep, but the rapid breathing and slightly trembling body all exposed the girl's poor disguise.

A look of irritation flashed on Jaeger's face, but he understood that now was not a good time to attack, originally Bai Wei was angry with him because of the day's events, although he didn't feel that he had anything wrong, Bai Wei was obviously angry.

He had no experience in coaxing girls, and in the face of such an angry Bai Wei, Yeager did not show impatience, but was more helpless.

Faced with such Bai Wei, Jaeger first thought of how to comfort her, instead of executing Bai Wei, who was so impolite to him, like a Jew, which made Yeger, who has always been very dull in his feelings, also sense that something was wrong.

He felt that he cared too much about Bai Wei, which was not a good sign, he was a soldier, his whole body and mind should be devoted to building the great German Empire, and feelings were too useless for him.

But after thinking about it, it was really difficult to meet a woman like Bai Wei who was in line with his heart everywhere, and he was a little reluctant to give up like this.

Bai Wei didn't want to speak, and Jaeger was also immersed in his thoughts, and the atmosphere was terrifying silent for a while.

Breaking this impasse was Anna's knock on the door.

"Commander, your phone.

Jaeger came back to his senses and stared at Bai Wei's little face for a long time before getting up and going downstairs.

Picking up the phone, a familiar voice came from inside.

"Klaus, I heard that there was some turmoil on your side, how did it go? Hans's voice was as frivolous as ever, and he didn't seem to worry at all about whether his friend was hurt.

Jaeger didn't expect Hans to call himself internationally so late, he wrinkled his eyebrows, silently lit a cigarette for himself, took a deep breath, slowly exhaled a mouthful of smoke, and said in a deep voice: "These are small things, you called in the middle of the night, just for this?"

Hans's laughter went straight into Jaeger's ears, making Jaeger even more upset, and he said a little impatiently: "I'll hang up first if there is nothing to do." "

Huh? Hans sensed that Jaeger was particularly hot-tempered today, and he asked with some curiosity: "What happened to make our commander so troubled?"

Jaeger's brow tightened, and he took another sharp puff of his cigarette, thinking of Hans's usual playboy style, and he might be more comfortable with women's affairs than himself.

Bai Wei's current attitude made him feel good.

Jaeger thought for a moment and said slowly: "Hans, how do you usually coax women?"

Hans never dreamed that he would actually hear about women from Jaeger's mouth in his lifetime, and he exclaimed with some exaggeration: "My man, what are you asking this for?" It's not like a question you'd ask.

Jaeger choked, and said with some impatience: "Don't talk nonsense, okay?"

Jaeger threw his cigarette butt on the floor and crushed it with the tip of his shoe, feeling very troubled and troubled by his friend's lack of focus.

If he could, he would like Bai Wei to sell foolishness to him like before, and he didn't want to pretend to sleep than deal with him like now.

Hans was not afraid of Jaeger, he thought about it, and asked the bottom in a different way: "Man, now you are asking for me, of course I have the right to know why you asked me so, you say first, do you fancy any foreign beauty?" Although

Hans was surprised that Jaeger this iron tree would also bloom one day, he did not feel that there was anything wrong with this, it is normal for men to have physiological needs, and Jaeger has not shown this need before, Hans has to think that Jaeger is not okay?

Now hearing Jaeger ask him this, Hans is almost certain that Jaeger must have met the woman who interested him in Poland.

But as long as it is not to get married, this kind of foreign woman can play as much as she wants, and as for the anger that Jaeger said, it is just a means for both men and women to flirt.

Instead of refuting Hans's words, Jaeger asked again: "What exactly should be done to defuse her?"

"Of course, it's to give her money, or give her jewelry, beautiful clothes, women, all they care about is this flashy thing." Hans swore and said: "If a woman is angry, you are right to coax her with these things, make a gift, apologize, and the matter will pass."

Compared with Hans's promise, Jaeger was a little skeptical, but he thought that Bai Wei went out today to go shopping, and for a while he felt that Hans's proposal was good, and he might be able to adopt this proposal.

Hans's voice sounded again, this time looking particularly mean: "Klaus, I'm really curious about how beautiful a woman is to make you put down your body and apologize, I remember when you were in Germany, you weren't so patient with women."

Jaeger turned a deaf ear to Hans's jokes, but after hearing his patience with Bai Wei, he was a little thoughtful.

Jaeger realized that he cared about Bai Wei, which might be a bad thing.

"But Klaus, that's not a bad thing. Hans's voice came from the phone, like a hammer struck on Jaeger's heart.