46 Half-Day Freedom

It wasn't until Jaeger left the restaurant that Anna dared to enter the restaurant to clean up the table, and Lu Xun also came to help, but he felt that Bai Wei today was surprisingly abnormal.

Let him think that Bai Wei is hiding something from him.

This feeling is very bad, although he has always felt that Bai Wei is too weak to be entrusted with a heavy task, but he really does not want Bai Wei to be hurt.

He always had an inexplicable fondness for Bai Wei.

"Vivi, what the hell is wrong with her? Lu Xun still decided to ask Anna, after all, when he was away, Bai Wei was with Anna, and there might be some secrets between the two.

Anna hesitated for a while, but decided to help Bai Wei hide Lu Xun, she whispered: "Whatever, it's that you are too suspicious, I think Wei is normal." After

speaking, Anna left the restaurant with the tableware, not wanting to say anything more to Lu Xun, Lu Xun was too smart, she said that she would definitely be set out by Lu Xun to get something.

Lu Xun also ate a closed-door soup at Anna's place for the first time, and his heart was a little worried for a while, he always felt that the two women had something to hide from him.

He came to the kitchen with heavy steps, and his tone was rarely serious: "Anna, you should know, we are in a difficult situation now, the slightest mistake will put our lives in danger, and if it is more serious, we may even implicate the child in your belly and the innocent Vivi, Anna, I know you don't want this to happen, so can you tell me, what happened to you recently?"

Anna was obviously frightened by Lu Xun's words, she subconsciously reached out and touched her already slightly bulging lower abdomen, with a difficult look on her face, I have to say that Lu Xun really pinched Anna's dead hole, the woman is weak, and the mother is rigid.

Anna hesitated for a while, but still shook her head, her tone was obscure: "Don't ask me, Wei will tell you personally when the time comes, Lu, don't embarrass me, okay?"

Lu Xun finally couldn't help it, let out a helpless sigh, but instead of insisting on asking Anna the bottom of the matter, he began to help clean up the dishes, trying to clean up the kitchen before the two of them came out of the bathroom.

............

Bai Wei had just put the water away and was about to call Yeager in, but before anyone could stand up, they were hugged from behind by a pair of strong and powerful big hands, easily lifting the girl whole.

"Ah! Bai Wei exclaimed because of the weightlessness of her feet off the ground, she was held by the man and turned around, after a whirlwind, Bai Wei was put on the washstand by the man, and before she recovered from the strong sense of vertigo, she was lifted by Yeager and forced to bear the man's fierce and domineering kiss.

"Hmm..." This forced posture was very uncomfortable, Bai Wei moved, wanting to change posture, but was thought by the man to be resisting, he grabbed the girl's two hands and raised them above his head, and the other hand wrapped around the girl's waist and pulled her into his arms, there was no gap between the two.

"Where are you fleeing? Dense light kisses like raindrops continued to fall on Bai Wei's face and neck, making Bai Wei unavoidable.

"Didn't... I...... I'm not comfortable..." Bai Wei defended a little weakly, she didn't want to be found by Jaeger to punish herself for a little thing, so proper submission was the best way to protect herself.

"Then clamp your legs a little tighter! Jaeger ordered, patting the girl's white and tight little ass.

Bai Wei could only do so, and she clamped Jaeger's thin and powerful waist even harder, not doing a fearless struggle.

Soon Jaeger let go of Bai Wei's hands, and he almost roughly took off the girl's clothes, revealing the girl's fair jade-like skin and the pair of soft and round little tits.

Like a hungry wolf, Jaeger grabbed one tit and sucked it, and his hand was not idle, grabbing the other small tits and kneading and playing.

"Hmm..." The girl's body shrunk, wanting to curl but couldn't, she could only subconsciously hug the head buried in her chest, and she didn't know whether she wanted to push the man away or bury the man in her chest.

Soon Bai Wei was softened by Jaeger, who spit out the sucked red and swollen nipple and turned his head to hold the other titty.

Bai Wei really has no strength, the body can't stop sliding down, Yeager caught Bai Wei's soft body with both hands, and did not continue to play with the little tits that he couldn't put down, straightened the girl's body, held the girl's little face and kissed it fiercely, the two nose tip to the tip of the nose, lip to lip, Jaeger blue eyes also looked at the girl's light brown beautiful eyes heavily.

"Want to go out? Jaeger's voice was low, as if whispering in her ear.

Bai Wei blinked, seemingly not understanding Jaeger's words, but soon she reacted and nodded vigorously, for fear that the man would not understand her determination at the moment.

"If you want to go out, you can use this place to help me get out." Saying that, Jaeger kissed Bai Weiyan's red lips again, and stared straight at the girl's beautiful diamond-shaped lips, the meaning is self-evident.

Bai Wei's brain was blank for a moment, and she didn't seem to understand what Yeager was saying again.

Bai Wei subconsciously shook her head, she was unwilling to use her mouth to help Jaeger get it out.

Jaeger stopped laughing again, he was scary when he laughed, but even more frightening when he wasn't laughing, he pinched Bai Wei's chin, and his tone was dangerous: "Have you thought it through?"

Bai Wei's eyes were full of tears again, looking like she couldn't fall off, she bit her lip flap, and her heart seemed to be fighting fiercely.

Jaeger seduced: "Help me get it out, I'll take you out, and it's an afternoon."

Bai Wei wavered.

She blinked her eyes and stared at Jaeger stunned, and her tone became hesitant: "Really?

For the little girl's mind Yeger is simply dead, how can he not understand how to deal with a little girl who does not know the world, Jaeger laughed again, looked directly into Bai Wei's eyes, and his voice was also unusually soft: "Of course, if you don't believe it, then I vouch for it with my personality." "

I have to say that an afternoon of free time made Bai Wei's heart move, as long as... Just help Jaeger get out, and she can go out for an afternoon...

But Bai Wei did not let her guard down, she stared at Jaeger and asked, "Then... Can I bring Mr. Lu with me? In

fact, Jaeger had no intention of just letting Bai Wei go out, but the girl was clever enough to hit him at the muzzle, how could he not seize this opportunity to claim more benefits from the girl.

I saw the man pretending to ponder, as if this was a question that embarrassed him.